Seeking Looking for games which that has some of the following - help is highly appreciated.

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Hello dear friends,

After i discovery of adult games,i got fascinated so much, I can not fap to anything else almost.
Played many games but i feel like this world is like an endless well which i have only discovered some of it.

So I am in search of good games that will make my days and nights in the following days. Things i like are like this:

+ I really like femdom, chastity, feet worship and humiliation
+ I really enjoy dating sims if it is good, if it is immersive.
+ I REALLY enjoy NTR/cuckolding/hotwife and sharing etc.
+Would prefer 3d and western games. Also can't really get used to RPGM but some games are way too good to pass even if its RPGM so keep it coming.

I know how to use "search" and i have many times, weirdly enough everytime i did a long search, i have discovered few new games. So i feel like some of you guys can help me still.

Any suggestion is welcome, i like reasonable and realistic scenarios but sometimes i enjoy fantasy world as well.

(The games that i like the most are: Noemi's Toscana Rebirth, Pandora's Box, Good Girl Gone Bad, Hotwife Ashley and even if it is rather new Moving Down)

If someone know a game that actually make them hard so bad that it is by far their favorite, i would still want to hear it even if it is not one of the genres that i have described. So feel free.

ANY HELP IS WELCOME, LOVE YOU ALL. (here is a good pic to make up for the long post.)

sample_6816166a2c8b8f5708d0860b8c6aa37e.jpg

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Wait is Pandora's Box femdom and NTR? I thought it was swinging ..
also most 3dcg NTR games are trash imo

That being said I think you will like these games:
Ren'Py The Edge Of NTR and humiliation 2dcg
RPGM Second Class Femdom chastity humiliation feet worship 3dcg
Ren'Py Slave High 3dcg

I have played a few more games,but I cant remember the names of the top of my head,I'll update the list if I do.

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Wait is Pandora's Box femdom and NTR? I thought it was swinging ..
also most 3dcg NTR games are trash imo

That being said I think you will like these games:
Ren'Py The Edge Of NTR and humiliation 2dcg
RPGM Second Class Femdom chastity humiliation feet worship 3dcg
Ren'Py Slave High 3dcg

I have played a few more games,but I cant remember the names of the top of my head,I'll update the list if I do.
Yes Pandora's Box is a NTR game even tho it has other things as well. I mean guy can get into some action too but it is overall NTR, cheating, femdom, corruption game.

Thanks for the recommendations tho! I will play Slave High tonight!

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Hello dear friends,

After i discovery of adult games,i got fascinated so much, I can not fap to anything else almost.
Played many games but i feel like this world is like an endless well which i have only discovered some of it.
Unfortunately, the well is far from endless. It takes a lot of time to make a game and a short time to play them. So if you consume them quickly, you'll reach the bottom of the well really fast (especially with specific fetishes). So enjoy the games and don't rush !

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
you can check :
https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-v0-2-2b-t4bbo.2428/ (renpy)

https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-350-1-4-boobsgames.18692/ (grindy RPGM)

https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v1-0-7b-heaven-studios.86/ (grindy RPGM)

and two of my signature below (just click on the image) left one is RPGM and the other is renpy

Trust me these will make your time worth it
Will check the grind rpgm because never heardof them before, babysitter and jessica o'neil's I've played and LOVED ofc. Thanks mate :)

Unfortunately, the well is far from endless. It takes a lot of time to make a game and a short time to play them. So if you consume them quickly, you'll reach the bottom of the well really fast (especially with specific fetishes). So enjoy the games and don't rush !
Sadly, you are right. I realize it well enough now. I simply came to a point where I can not find a game which I will enjoy now, not easily at least. So good advice from you, thanks!