Seeking Looking for games with 2D female protags

Asjunu

Aug 4, 2019
I've played a ton of games up to this point and I'm honestly having a really hard time finding new games that align with my interests. So I need some suggestions in regards to what is good ut there I might not have played.

Some examples of what I'm looking for:

Some of my favorite games are corruption games. Games by Acerola, Karryn's Prison, Cursed Armor, Fallen Princess Lucia, and Summer Memories just to name a few examples.

Light NTR is good. If everyone is okay and no one gets their feelings too hurt I don't mind but I'm not trying to make people cry lol.

I'm fine with most body proportions however I'd like the girls to be more on the realistic side (good outline would again be Acerola's girls).

I'm hoping to get some good suggestions so we can all have some fun lol. Thanks in advanced

Edit:

I decided to list all of the games that I've played because it'll make it easier to make suggestions and maybe it'll introduce others to games they haven't heard of.

Karryn's Prison
Cursed Armor 1 & 2
Fallen Princess Lucia
Summer Memories
Ambrosia
Brave Alchemist Colette
Brave Princess Milia
Coercion of a Devoted Wife
Country Girl Keiko
Cuckold Class President Yukino
Cuckolding Elfen Fire
Detective Girl of a Steam City
Explorer of Yggdrasil
Goblin Burrow
Insult Order
Imouto Life Monchrome
Labyrinth of indecent crest
Teaching Feeling
Little Braver
Magical Fighting Princess Listea
Meer's Occupation
Meltys Quest
Metal Edge Girl Blazer
Mischief War
My Secret Summer Vacation
Nightmare School Lost Girls
Obscurite Magie The Fallen City of Ruedidalia
Princess Harem
Princess Sacrifice
Ruins Seeker
Rune's Pharmacy
Saint Emiliana
Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution
Sphilia's Familiar
Succubus Affection
Summer Life in the Countryside
Tear and the Library of Labyrinths
Terrible Laboratory
The Curse of Kubel
The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess
Tina Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison
Treasure Hunter Clair
Violated Heroine
Welcome to the Sexy Bar
Young Wife Souffle
Good Girl Gone Bad
Ntr House

That's most of them there are some games I deleted to save space but that all of them I was able to remember and see

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
If you're serious about corruption, I recommend Star Knightess Aura, with the caveats that it has no H-CGs yet (they'll start being added slowly next month) and there's little sex in general, it's really more focused on gradual behavioral modification of the MC. As for the NTR, it currently takes place literally in another world and the BF doesn't find out.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Tsukinomizu is a great circle IMO, and someone just finished translating one of their games, nightnare girls, that has much less loli than this circle usually has

Asjunu

Aug 4, 2019
Thank you all for the suggestions! Unfortunately I have played all of these games with the exception of Dilmur. In hind sight I should have added a more comprehensive list of exactly everything I have played and enjoyed. I'll edit the post so it lists them all.