Looking for games with a faster pace, less teasing

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Can anyone recommend any games similar to "Babysitter" which despite its name, is about a 30 something year old guy and a 18 year old girl that came to live with him. At any rate, This game is decent, but it moves way to slow. I do like that there is chemistry and the two main characters do eventually get action. As well as the fact that you can avoid interactions with side characters. But I'm really hoping there might be more games out there, where the build-up and chemistry between the two main characters moves at a faster pace, moving right into the action.

So simply put, I'm hoping someone might be able to recommend games similar, but at a faster pace with more chemistry, more build-up, and more action, then the one in the link.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The title of the thread made it sound like you were looking for "click fuck" games, that jump right into the actions scenes.
But then you give the babysitter as an example. A game where the MC babysits for a year without having sex.
Those are opposites.

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for pointing that out, it seems i left out part of the description. Which is that I'm looking for something that's in the middle, of the two extremes. A game that progresses rather quickly with build-up, so that even if it takes a couple hours, or maybe an hour, there is that constant build-up, then gets to the main action with the two main characters.

The title of the thread made it sound like you were looking for "click fuck" games, that jump right into the actions scenes.
But then you give the babysitter as an example. A game where the MC babysits for a year without having sex.
Those are opposites.

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
True, but those are all with side characters, I tried the game and even after two or so hours. It didn't seem like the MC was any closer to action with the main female character.

Depraved Awakening has a ton of sex scenes without too many teases.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
True, but those are all with side characters, I tried the game and even after two or so hours. It didn't seem like the MC was any closer to action with the main female character.
You can give a shot to my game in signature.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper