Seeking Looking for games with a female wingman

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So what i'm looking for is games where the Male protagonist has a female friend/partner who helps them out with their schemes and helps them get/corrupt other girls.
Kinda like Maria in Harem Hotel and Shelia in Waifu Academy or even Alanna in House Arrest.
Thanks for any recommendations
Other games that may kinda fit this bill which i have played: Sisterly Lust, HS Tutor, My New Family

scrumbles

Jan 12, 2019
What about Belle (Long Live the Princess) and Velle (Mythic Manor)?

Edit: Cure My Addiction (the captain, I don't remember her name), Offcuts (Kate), any game with a horny aunt (see Big Brother).

Last edited:
Reactions: tneer2

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
What about Belle (Long Live the Princess) and Velle (Mythic Manor)?

Edit: Cure My Addiction (the captain, I don't remember her name), Offcuts (Kate), any game with a horny aunt (see Big Brother).
Cool thanks i have those games downloaded i just haven't played them much yet. I'll bump them to the top of the list

Reactions: scrumbles

zandervon

Apr 1, 2021
Hail Dicktator may somewhat fill the bill (at least in part). One of the women (Hazel) is both a target and an occasional co-conspirator (she sells you various "stuff").
Also, you're on an island where you have absolute authority and "punish" the girls. Sometimes, this involves enlisting one or the other to participate. Another woman is almost your equal and hates you, so, she doesn't really "help" you, but she's involved in many disciplinary events.

I found this game by chance, and while the title and presentation didn't appeal to me, i never regretted getting into it. There are lots of erotic to hardcore quests/events, some are repeatable, there are only two occasion in which you can "fail", an interesting storyline and it's monthly updated.

Reactions: jmcronshaw

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Parental Love has MC's sister working hard to set up fun for the whole family (including conceiving the next generation).

Reactions: jmcronshaw