Seeking Looking for games with a Japanese setting using Honey Select 2 models

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I just caught up on Eternum (which I know isn't a Japanese setting) and caught up on Lycoris Radiata, and I'm looking for something in that vein. I prefer LI's with silver/super light blonde hair or purple hair, such as some of the LI's in Lycoris, Alex from Eternum, two of the LI's in Oppai's Odyssey, etc.

I think the Honey Select 2 models are really great and fairly realistic without delving into uncanny valley territory and I'm looking for more stuff like that.

Story heavy, dialogue driven games are my preference, I don't really care if there aren't a million H scenes.

If anyone has any recommendations I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, if something comes to mind that isn't HS2 models, I'd be open to them still.

Jun 16, 2023
(Lycoris is so badass, I'm a fellow Mirai worshipper :))
I can't tell difference between Hs1 or hs2 so I have listed all the honey selects I like under here. I play games for plot so you'll definitely find story-driven games here along with sexy times. Hope you enjoy!

(Also, since you like honey select, would you be open to Koikatsu style? There's some really realllllyyyy good koi games with good lore....like Out of Touch by Story Anon). If you are open to koi or other artstyles lmk and I'll put em down or you can go to my profile, I have listed all my fav titles by render type and popularity. Ciao :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jamyong

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
(Lycoris is so badass, I'm a fellow Mirai worshipper :))
I can't tell difference between Hs1 or hs2 so I have listed all the honey selects I like under here. I play games for plot so you'll definitely find story-driven games here along with sexy times. Hope you enjoy!

(Also, since you like honey select, would you be open to Koikatsu style? There's some really realllllyyyy good koi games with good lore....like Out of Touch by Story Anon). If you are open to koi or other artstyles lmk and I'll put em down or you can go to my profile, I have listed all my fav titles by render type and popularity. Ciao :)

Thanks!

I definitely do like Koikatsu games too, so I'd appreciate those recs as well. The biggest thing for me is plot, so as long as the story is intriguing and the grammar isn't too terrible, I can appreciate a game VN regardless of art style.

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod
Jun 16, 2023
Thanks!

I definitely do like Koikatsu games too, so I'd appreciate those recs as well. The biggest thing for me is plot, so as long as the story is intriguing and the grammar isn't too terrible, I can appreciate a game VN regardless of art style.

Here's rest of my recs with koi, other hs, and hand drawn art.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jamyong