Seeking Looking for games with a specific kind of love triangle.

Peternoname

Sep 17, 2017
Basically what I'm looking for is something with a (preferably male though not necessary) protagonist who can romance a heroine that has another girl interested in her and the entire group ends up getting together, bonus points if the MC's rival is also a heroine herself.

I don't really have any examples as I have no idea how to go about looking for this. The closest I have is an old eromanga I read once about a girl that makes her two suitors have sex with each other before they can have sex with her which is sorta what I'm looking for. Almost like a reverse harem where you play as a member of the harem rather than the lead.

Nov 27, 2018
Amber's Magic Shop and Galaxy Girls should have polyamorous lesbian routes, but I can't tell you if you're inserting yourself into a relationship or both heroines initially target you.

In Long Live the Princess I recall you could convince the sister heroine to date or sleep with the lesbian heroine and then surprise and "well since you're already here" join them?

has a polyamorous relationship with two heroines and you can choose your gender, but since it's unfinished you don't get the love confirmation from one of them.

has a lesbian love triangle ending up in polyamory.