Seeking Looking for games with a "too innocent" girl

Lewis_H

Jun 27, 2023
I am looking for games where one or many of the girls in it are "too pure" or "too innocent".

The type of girl I mean is someone who simply either has no concept of sexual acts or someone who is indifferent to it. And other male characters take advantage of their lack of understanding/knowledge to do sexual things.

The best example I could give is "Kurone no Kimochi" or "Kurone's Feelings", the game is centered on the main female character who came to be by unexplained magical phenomena, was found and raised by a witch who taught her everything she knows and helped her learn magic. Wanted to help the witch with a certain mission, which led to her going around the nearby town and helping other people through various means. Through the progress of certain stats you are given and redoing tasks, you can do special events where the main character is usually taken advantage of for her lack of shyness and understanding, in sexual ways of course. The game is very well made and it was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any other games from the creators or anything similar to it. There are games with sexual degradation or humiliation, or games where you go around helping people and being taken advantage of like in "Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire~" but they're either always aware of it and being forced into it or they are hypnotized into it or something.

So basically I am looking for games that have a character similar to "Kurone". I don't mind most tags and they can be progressively more aware like in Kurone, I just want to have at least a few scenes or situations similar to what I explained.

Here are a couple of games I've tried or looked at that were similar to what I'm looking for:

• Noelle does her best! (Second best example for what I want)
  • Bones Tale Manor (The Sister)
  • Mucchi Muchi School Trip
  • Country Girl Keiko
  • Rune's Pharmacy
  • School of Lust

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SillyHotRPG