Seeking Looking for games with actually good H-gameplay

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
It may sound like a strange question at first but consider so many low quality H-games out there, I think it's normal to ask for an actually good H-game. I'm ok with all genres/fetishes maybe except for scat and guro, I care more about fine gameplay that turns you on for H-experience.

Many H-games nowaday are simply RPG games that add H-scenes. They are not creative with their gameplay, like how to make a situation erotic for player, it's about immersion. Instead I find many of them just do lazy work by adding nude images. That's boring. Erotic art should be about angles, clothes, the details, the situation, the relationship, the words/moaning sound... They are all to give players the horny feeling.

Here my recommendation list of some game that I think they are good in my taste. I appreciate if someone can recommend me more.

1. Alternate DiMansion Diary, Pixel town: wild times @ akanemachi1 & 2 (I only play game 1 though). Made by Sprite Hills. The best pixel H-games I've ever played. All H-scenes are animation with details and the puzzles are intuition, the situation is erotic with different angles. You should not miss these games because they won't disappoint you I'm assure.

2. Detective girl of the steam city by Clymenia. To be honest the H-scenes are just ok, but I like the game play in general and especially the plot is well directored. It would be a decent RPGM game even without the H. There are 2 more from same author: Public defense Corp (Civilian Justice 2 as original translated name) and Liz the Tower, but Detective girl is better imo.

3. Sacred Eyes by enuemu. There is another game Angelic Force Yuki with same author but Sacred Eyes is better imo. Everything is just ok overall, nothing is spetacular great but I like the masochistic design of the female mc.

4. My Secret Summer Vacation by Osanagocoronokimini. Probably one of the best H-games with very good gameplay. There are many mini-games but certain depth that awake your curiosity. It's very challenging and you would need at least 2-3 game runs to complete it. The only downside for me is the H-scenes are not good enough. They are animations, the situations are well directing, but still lack of detail and angles to make it erotic. But the gameplay can really make up for it. I believe this game is a big inspiration to "Summer memories"

5. Summer memories by DojinOtome. It's a good game but overrate imo, for many people considered it a gem. MSSV is a better game when it comes to gameplay, but SM has better H-scenes. All are pixel animations with variants of angles and positions. I like the H but not the gameplay mechanic, it's kinda lazy work and not enough effort and creativeness like MSSV

6. Holy road by peperoncino. Sim building game with religion theme. The art is great but not animated, the gameplay is just ok, at least not boring. I find the story is interesting enough with the fine arts, with multiple endings that offer some of replayability values.

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
Good H-game I can think of is Apostle And Legend of Queen Opala.
Both are RPGM and tbh I really enjoyed story rather than image.
not sure if you like it or not.

Reactions: akhulu

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Good H-game I can think of is Apostle And Legend of Queen Opala.
Both are RPGM and tbh I really enjoyed story rather than image.
not sure if you like it or not.
Thanks, never tried them before but I heard about Queen Opala. But didn't like LOQO at first because I prefered anime style rather than western. Apostle has gorgeous artwork!! And LOQO looks like a big popular game series so I will give a try for both

Jul 31, 2018
You might enjoy a game called False Myth that just got added to this site not that long ago. Some of it's gameplay may be similar to the Summer memories department, but I've been enjoying it decently.

Wet Summer Days is a game that has a mixture of Pixel and 2d animations. It might sound strange, but it works. Might not have the gameplay you are looking for though.

Don't know if these are good suggestions for you, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to make you aware of them if you weren't already.

romaniranch

Nov 18, 2019
Paccsu is good, although it slows down a lot after you get the second character. Animated scenes, already makes it better than most games on this site.
A Zombie's Life is also good. Great gameplay, although towards the end you more or less have it figured out. Also the content slows down towards the end.
Ghost Hunter Vena is maybe the best H game ever made...

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Violated Heroine is possibly the greatest adult game ever made with RPG Maker engine.

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Good H-quality is a broad spectrum in this world. But I will share some of the games that I loved playing.

1. Legend of Queen Opala.
NOTE: It's actually a series.
2. (Illusion games), Koikatsu, Ai Shoujo, Honey Select 2
3. Roundscape Adorevia
4. Hentai Highschool plus (HHS+)
5. Jack o Nine Tails
6. Station Master
7. Lab Rats (series)
8. Noxian Nights
9. Cursed Armor
10. The Last sovereign
11. Corruption
12. The Tyrant ( with SAZ MOD )
13. Glassix
14. Princess Trainer

There are many that isn't coming to my mind as of now. As you can see, if you have either played or heard about some of these games then you'd know that some of the H-gameplay isn't really good. But to me, H-gameplay is heavily dependent on background story, progression system, interface interaction etc. So, from my perspective, I love the games that I've listed XD