Seeking Looking for games with an OP MC who is addicted to losing to low-tier mobs

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
What I'm looking for is that the main character is well-known to be overpowered in public, but has a secret addiction to be molested by low-tier mobs (goblins, bandits, etc.) so she goes into dungeons and deliberately acts weak to let the mobs have their way with her, preferably returning to safety after being satisfied (so it's a continuous storyline rather than a collection of bad ends).

I'm not looking for games where there is an item/skill for suicide, so I (the player) can lose any battle easily and see a defeat scene. It's important that the MC herself has this wish.

PS: Although I used the word "she" for convenience, I'm open to other options.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Thanks for the recommendation, just gave it a try. The cyberpunk setup and the story seems interesting, but the clunky system prevents me from enjoying it. I managed to reach the first fight scene and was very disappointed to find out it's still the same point-and-click system, just like the story part.

Usually I'm against remaking an unfinished game since it rarely (if not never) ends well, but this game in its current state is kind of broken. The looping bug is very annoying and happens often enough for me to encounter in the not-so-long test play. The game system is too complicated for me to comprehend at the beginning. I mean, is it really necessary to have so many different kinds of attributes that you can't fit in one screen?

I'm interested in the story, but I don't see myself finishing the game in its current state. The story-telling is already slow, and the clunky system slows it down even further. E.g. Many menu items require the keyboard to even reveal them, yet once revealed, you have to use the mouse to operate those newly revealed items. On top of this, the massive info dump at the beginning gives me anything but the desire to keep playing the game.

And... cyberpunk mind-hack isn't really what I'm after. I want the MC to have the kink herself, not implanted into her by outside forces (player control, mind-control/hypnosis, etc.)