Seeking Looking for games with bitchy/arrogant/spoiled LI who does not lose her personality or get tamed

camerly

Nov 29, 2020
Hi, I am looking for games where the non-sub MC (of either gender) has a female love interest (or the MC themselves, if female) who fits into the bitchy/arrogant/bully/mean girl/spoiled dom archetype and who does not get tamed/dominated.

There are plenty of games on this site with the archetype, but they almost invariably fall into two camps, those which end with the LI being tamed/'put in her place', and those which are just femdom directed towards the MC. What I am after is one where the LI is not brought low and the MC male or female is not sub pov, if that makes sense. Basically a LI who is domineering/bitchy towards people other than but not including the MC.

I am not after milder forms like the million slightly bitchy/tsun sister games out there, but more severe forms veering into twisted and psycho/sadistic are acceptable.

Some turn-offs: NTR (netori is fine), sub POV (regardless of MC gender), domination loss/taming of either MC or LI (though corruption/sexual awakening is fine, assuming its not the usual 'awakening their secret sub side' version of it)

Any advice on search optimisation to better find games of this sort would also be much appreciated. Trying femdom tag to get a domineering LI almost invariably gets games where the MC is the sub, which is not what I am looking for, and the same issue arises with femdom+femMC, almost all the games have sub POV. Alternately searching descriptive terms like bitchy gives a deluge of games where the LI has a fun personality only for her to be turned into a mewling sub by the MC. Neither approach helps.

Some examples would be:
Priscilla in Taffy Tales
Most of the women in Karlsson's Gambit when played on dom route
The MC in Mistress vs Slave
Kate in Another Chance has potential on her respect route depending on how the plot develops
Astoria in Witch Trainer fits the bill, though her relationship with the MC isn't developed much yet

Some examples which had potential but fell into one of the above traps:
Sarah in Hail Dicktator before her personality did a 180 and ruined the whole reason I progressed her story
The MC in Fashion Business was fun before the fall

Many thanks to Pretentious Goblin in these threads for several suggestions, a few of which I have shamelessly stolen for this list:
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-bitchy-mean-girls.119354/
https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-for-games-with-evil-psycho-twisted-slut.125379/

Finding any is difficult and any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Reactions: PeterSBigD

baba707

Oct 21, 2022
Hi, I am looking for games where the non-sub MC (of either gender) has a female love interest (or the MC themselves, if female) who fits into the bitchy/arrogant/bully/mean girl/spoiled dom archetype and who does not get tamed/dominated.

There are plenty of games on this site with the archetype, but they almost invariably fall into two camps, those which end with the LI being tamed/'put in her place', and those which are just femdom directed towards the MC. What I am after is one where the LI is not brought low and the MC male or female is not sub pov, if that makes sense. Basically a LI who is domineering/bitchy towards people other than but not including the MC.

I am not after milder forms like the million slightly bitchy/tsun sister games out there, but more severe forms veering into twisted and psycho/sadistic are acceptable.

Some turn-offs: NTR (netori is fine), sub POV (regardless of MC gender), domination loss/taming of either MC or LI (though corruption/sexual awakening is fine, assuming its not the usual 'awakening their secret sub side' version of it)

Any advice on search optimisation to better find games of this sort would also be much appreciated. Trying femdom tag to get a domineering LI almost invariably gets games where the MC is the sub, which is not what I am looking for, and the same issue arises with femdom+femMC, almost all the games have sub POV. Alternately searching descriptive terms like bitchy gives a deluge of games where the LI has a fun personality only for her to be turned into a mewling sub by the MC. Neither approach helps.

Some examples would be:
Priscilla in Taffy Tales
Most of the women in Karlsson's Gambit when played on dom route
The MC in Mistress vs Slave
Kate in Another Chance has potential on her respect route depending on how the plot develops
Astoria in Witch Trainer fits the bill, though her relationship with the MC isn't developed much yet

Some examples which had potential but fell into one of the above traps:
Sarah in Hail Dicktator before her personality did a 180 and ruined the whole reason I progressed her story
The MC in Fashion Business was fun before the fall

Many thanks to Pretentious Goblin in these threads for several suggestions, a few of which I have shamelessly stolen for this list:
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-bitchy-mean-girls.119354/
https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-for-games-with-evil-psycho-twisted-slut.125379/

Finding any is difficult and any suggestions would be appreciated :)
I think Tricia from Rick and Morty fits the profile.
Do you have any more suggestions?

Reactions: PeterSBigD