Seeking Looking for games with building,gathering,farming (etc) elements

lordukk

May 21, 2017
basically games like Pokkaloh and a zombie's life where you can
  • gather material to build your shelter/house/castle
  • farm
  • sew clothes
  • learn cooking and other different skills
Doesn't have to contain all these elements or be survival themed, just as long as I can have another goal besides banging anything that moves.

I know its probably a very broad range, but just throw me anything u can think of :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sounds like:
It's kinda buggy at this point but it's worth it. Hope next update will fix most of the issues. It tries to immitate Harvest Moon a bit. Still early in development so not really a ton of content but it's the only game I can think of here that's trying to have such an elements.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
yeah already tried that thanks :)
as u said, its fairly incomplete!
Sadly nothing else comes to my mind. Let's hope FD will be developed in a splendid fashion. There are Japanese games for sure but don't know any in English. Maybe someone else will know any. But if you like gameplay as much as erotic content you should try Sengoku Rance. It's strategic and really really popular.

lordukk

May 21, 2017
I would love to, and I used to, but now I have the white screen issue (basically there are no art works, everything is white except the menu. It's been like that for the past few versions now)