Seeking Looking for games with character modification.

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
Are there any other sort of games like VR Titties? Ones where you customize the girl?

I'm already aware of 3D girl, artificial academy, harem mate and such... but trying to look for stuff on the site is a bit annoying sometimes...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
And so, people like me that search through the entire forum for games like this (or other type of games), are dumb? Why doing this work when you can get it done by others, am I right? When takes just five minutes, ten at the most? .-.

But anyway, with Char Customization, unfortunately, I know only the games from Illusion right now. I believe that most of them you can search it under the "Unity" & "Unreal Engine" tag, because as far as I know:
- RPGMaker games don't have this - unless the "clothing change thing" suits your fancies, but if you're searching for "Complete customization", then nope.
- QSP game neither - maybe few of them, but not all.
- Wolf RPG nope.
- Visual Novel of course not - unless some specific title, but so far I didn't see any. All of the char are already made from the dev.
- Flash.. maybe?
- HTML technically speaking yeah, but you don't see the results in 3D. So you've to imagine the whole thing more or less.
- Java... maybe, but I'm not one hundred percent sure about it.
- ADRIFT I don't know. I never played this kind of game with this "engine" before, so I'll skip it.
- RAGS don't think so. I mean, probably like HTML, but you can't see the result in 3D.
- Tads, same as ADRIFT.

And this is what I know. Maybe someone else in here knows more and can contradict me in many things.

Reactions: nick1973

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah I know of the Illusion games, I'm just looking for something that isn't such a hassle to install/work with. No localization changing and such.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
try these:

Custom Maid 3D
Fallen Doll
Honey Select

you can download Fallen Doll from this forum, just search it (still in beta, but the game looks promising because it uses Unreal Engine 4 with VR supported)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
not sure and i haven't played any of them
but can't u do this in the sims 3 and 4