Seeking Looking for games with clothing damage and or stripping

DaringDiver55

Jun 4, 2021
Hey everyone, I am relatively new to these kind of games and just wanted to see if anyone can recommend me some games to play. Now I enjoy games where you the character lose clothes and are stripped. Ive played spnati and its fun, but can get old. I do like degrees of lewdity just because of the clothing mechanic. I also enjoy games with clothing damage where either you the character or the enemy is stripped as they take damage. Now I know this is a very wide net I am throwing out there but any suggestions are appreciated!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey everyone, I am relatively new to these kind of games and just wanted to see if anyone can recommend me some games to play. Now I enjoy games where you the character lose clothes and are stripped. Ive played spnati and its fun, but can get old. I do like degrees of lewdity just because of the clothing mechanic. I also enjoy games with clothing damage where either you the character or the enemy is stripped as they take damage. Now I know this is a very wide net I am throwing out there but any suggestions are appreciated!
Karryn's Prison. Clothing can be stripped by enemies. Depending on the enemy type, this can be beneficial once enough clothing is stripped and they start to masturbate instead of fighting. OTOH it also enables various sex acts (basically combat moves against MC's orgasm meter) if MC has enough desire for it. Stripping can be protected against and also reversed during combat if any clothing is still left. And I think sex moves by the MC remove most/all clothing, if you want to go that way instead of regular combat.

Reactions: DaringDiver55

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
Karryn's Prison. Clothing can be stripped by enemies. Depending on the enemy type, this can be beneficial once enough clothing is stripped and they start to masturbate instead of fighting. OTOH it also enables various sex acts (basically combat moves against MC's orgasm meter) if MC has enough desire for it. Stripping can be protected against and also reversed during combat if any clothing is still left. And I think sex moves by the MC remove most/all clothing, if you want to go that way instead of regular combat.
Sorry what's the name of "OTOH"?