Seeking Looking for games with cold scenes

Spoons825

Apr 11, 2018
So, I've got a VERY strange request. I'd like to find games where (at least) one of the female characters is somehow noticeably chilly. Even if it's just brief and easily skippable, I don't care, just something. Preferably something that's substantial, like being able to go to a cold area in little to no clothes and reacting to it, but I'll take anything I can get, really., since it's such an obscure kink. Thanks in advance if there's anything you can think of! :)

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I´m not sure if it counts, but there is a scene where one of the girls in Eroge sex and games has an ice cream stuck inside her vagina during sex, I think it happens with the blond girl, I´m not 100% sure. I´d recommend you to get a full gallery save if you´re playing the game only for that scene, because it´s quite long otherwise. If this is what you´re looking for I might have some games with similar lone scenes like this.

Another suggestion which I´m not sure fits is Swan song, it´s a visual novel that is story first and there aren´t that many scenes (around 7-9), however it takes place in a post apocalyptic world where a part of earth is cooling down to dramatic levels, which makes the theme you described occur quite often. It is a game that focuses very heavily on the story itself, and the sex scenes are just a small addition to that.

Spoons825

Apr 11, 2018
I´m not sure if it counts, but there is a scene where one of the girls in Eroge sex and games has an ice cream stuck inside her vagina during sex, I think it happens with the blond girl, I´m not 100% sure. I´d recommend you to get a full gallery save if you´re playing the game only for that scene, because it´s quite long otherwise. If this is what you´re looking for I might have some games with similar lone scenes like this.

Another suggestion which I´m not sure fits is Swan song, it´s a visual novel that is story first and there aren´t that many scenes (around 7-9), however it takes place in a post apocalyptic world where a part of earth is cooling down to dramatic levels, which makes the theme you described occur quite often. It is a game that focuses very heavily on the story itself, and the sex scenes are just a small addition to that.
Thanks a lot! :D

I'll be honest, I wasn't actually expecting a response, that came as a pleasant surprise. I'll check those out! If you know any others, I'd be happy to hear them. :)

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
One more example from the games I´ve played is Venus blood chimera, there is a scene where one of the girls gets raped by an ice elemental. It is cg number 11 on page 3 if you want to look at it by a gallery unlock. I did remember some other games having 1-1 scenes like this, but this was the only one I was able to find.

Another thing you could try is look for games which have a Yuki onna girl in it. It is a japanese mythical creature which is supposed to be a girl that stayed alive after freezing to death or something similar. Here is a list for Visual novels like that.(I would recommend not to bother with any games there that have a popularity rating of less than 5) I haven´t played any of them though so I can´t tell anything about their quality or content.

One last idea is that since there is pretty much of exhibitionist content on this site maybe you could find more help by making a new thread looking for exhibitionist games that take place in cold or at least chilly places. There is gotta be some.