Seeking Looking for games with Cute Girls, and lots of happy, healthy consensual vanilla sex scenes

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Please, recommend several.

Bonus points if you can recommend a dev that makes a bunch of small games like this, as it see Seems like every dev makes long, long games, and has only made 3 or less.

Doesn't matter if it's complete or not, I just wanna have a bunch of games that are like this that I can play.

edit: Wanted to clarify that I'm looking for stuff where you're consistantly having sex, not stuff that you have to play for hours, and really work for it. Last game I finished was Melody, and I want something different.

Also, the game doesn't have to be lighthearted, it can dark. I just need to consistantly be having happy, healthy consensual vanilla sex with cute girls.

Last edited:

Odious

Oct 16, 2016
I got nothing for you, dude, but i understand this question so well. Made me realize just how corrupted iv'e become throughout the years. Cute, vanilla and consensual still appeals to me, but it's just another flavor. I've played so many corruption games, got corrupted myself. You made me feel like i lost something. This is sad, i suppose.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
In life is paradise you can either be romantic with your partner. Or cheat it or be abusive post relationship. The choice is yours

Your other options are read VN with all vanilla tags then

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hopefully more people can recommend stuff.

Again, please recommend several. I made very little restrictions.

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
Games I've played and enjoyed with the option to play a (generally) wholesome protagonist.

Melody
Heavy Five
Pine Falls
Love of Magic
The Deluca Family
WVM

Another option is to check the latest updates page and filter by Romance. You can't entirely judge games by the tags alone, as a ton of games include options for being evil that you don't have to take, but read the synopsis and you can generally get a feel for what the dev is going for.

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=330/sort=rating

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
[
Games I've played and enjoyed with the option to play a (generally) wholesome protagonist.
Just finished Melody, it's my fave completed game after The Author. super slow though, and I don't ever wanna play something that poorly paced again.

I'm also looking for stuff where you're consistantly having sex, not stuff that you have to play for hours, and really work for one giirl. Are the others like Melody?

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
[

Just finished Melody, it's my fave completed game after The Author. super slow though, and I don't ever wanna play something that poorly paced again.

I'm also looking for stuff where you're consistantly having sex, not stuff that you have to play for hours, and really work for one giirl. Are the others like Melody?
WVM is pretty constant, I'd say its more or less what you want. Pine falls isn't bad either iirc. The others are somewhere inbetween. What youre looking for might sound like it would be pretty common, but isnt really when it comes to adult games. Most games that are about wholesome relationships are built to be "realistic", where you get to know one or more girls and gradually lead to sex. The games that throw realism out the window and feature constant sex usually feature more amoral protagonists. I'm sure there are other games out there like what you're looking for, but you'll need to dig around a bit. I'd recommend doing some browsing through the latest games link that I provided and see if anything stands out.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Why is it so hard to get recommendations?
Why don't you read the answers you get?

WVM is pretty constant, I'd say its more or less what you want. Pine falls isn't bad either iirc. The others are somewhere inbetween. What youre looking for might sound like it would be pretty common, but isnt really when it comes to adult games. Most games that are about wholesome relationships are built to be "realistic", where you get to know one or more girls and gradually lead to sex. The games that throw realism out the window and feature constant sex usually feature more amoral protagonists. I'm sure there are other games out there like what you're looking for, but you'll need to dig around a bit. I'd recommend doing some browsing through the latest games link that I provided and see if anything stands out.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Why don't you read the answers you get?
Well it's kinda hard to read a post that has very very long paragraphs. It's hard to know what someone is saying when you have adhd and someone wants you to read a paragraph that goes on for more than 4 or 5 lines. Hell, simply bolding the games that you recommended would have worked wonders.

Still, I'll try.

WVM I've tried to get into several times, can't get into it.

Pine Falls I'll look into.

The rest I can't focus enough to grasp. Again, why?

• Angry
Reactions: peterppp