Seeking Looking for games with dominant female NPCs or teammates and male MC

funnyvinecomp

Dec 27, 2018
Hey everyone, just looking for your favorite games that fall under that category, been pretty bored with most things I’ve played before, but h-games aren’t meant to be all that long anyways.

For the games I’m talking about, think of the one x shota games, they could be 2d side scrollers, adventure rpg type games, really any game that has female enemies, like succubus tower 2, I’d like to think the choices here are broad, just would largely prefer them to be 2d with 2dcg please!

The MC doesn’t have to be a pushover either, and +1 for fetishes and/or developing them, as well as succubus enemies!

The design could be western or Japanese, it doesn’t exactly have to be on this website either, I’m sure i could find a work around for a download link if you can’t provide one.

Ive played:
Tower of Trample (stupid save error made me stop playing)
Succubus Tower 2
one x shota smash boy
The violated hero series
Monster Girl Quest
Lust Grimm
Illusionary world of Mindia

Thank you everyone who suggests a game or takes the time to look at this!

funnyvinecomp

Dec 27, 2018
Lust Doll Plus, Trials in Tainted Space, Corruption of Chanpions, and Degrees of Lewdity. I personally favourite DoL!
Thanks for the recommendations, but I’m not a fan of furry stuff, but I’ll give LDP and DoL a try just because you can turn that stuff, and others, off if you don’t want that. thanks again tho

Reactions: SomeGuy1369

SomeGuy1369

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks for the recommendations, but I’m not a fan of furry stuff, but I’ll give LDP and DoL a try just because you can turn that stuff, and others, off if you don’t want that. thanks again tho
I'm not into furry stuff either but I still think they are interesting games as I love open world, sandboxy, edit your charactery all in one package games.