Seeking Looking for games with energy drain that doesn't involve succubus/succubi

RandomGuy2018

Jun 9, 2018
Something like Guilty Hell's energy drain aspect, with no succubus involved, where they suck Airi's magic through her tits and vagina. Also please don't recommend me 3D CG games like 90% of Renpy games, they just turn me off. The only exception to this is Guilty Hell and it's ongoing sequel, I'm sure everyone here knows why lol.
1646578366277.png 1646578421965.png

Last edited:

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
That happens to be my favorite genre, and it's indeed really hard to find stuff.

First of all, the two Melody Blood games will definitely be up your alley. Second one is 3d, first one is 2d though. It's almost 100% energy drain from breasts, and it's very well made, with different muliple-phase animation for each character. It's abandoned, but there's plenty of stuff in the last version.
Pretty sure there's a thread in here. I'll make sure to post the images I extracted there when I can post links.

Nightmare Sphere (and Nightmare Sphere 0) is also a great fit for this. The rape animations show the PC's purity getting drained, healing the enemy as it corrupts the protagonist, and a couple enemies (your clone and the octopus monster, at least) have dedicated energy drain aimations. Iirc you can get the protagonist to rape some enemies if she gets corrupted.
It's very old, so sprites aren't great. On the plus side, it's an amazing game, which would be very much worth playing without any hentai content. Pity NS0 was abendoned so early in development, it looked incredibly promising.

For a more recent entry, Alice in Cradle is shaping up well. It has an English version, and there's a thread here. It could do with something like a gallery, and the animations are kind of chaotic, but it's still nice, very well drawn too. Also free, so zero hassle to give it a shot.

Lili's drain dungeon is also really good for this stuff. No sprite animation, all CG, and it's a limited scope game, but it's finished and perfectly focused on this. There's all images dumped on hitomi dot la.

Otherwise… I can only think of games that have partial stuff, like 1-2 energy drain animations. Like that old Sailor Moon ryona game with the Final Fight sprites, which had one single enemy that energy drains.
Sinisister also has 2-3 suckle animations, but most of it is ryona/violence.

If you're not aware of it, probably the best place for this specific taste that we share is the "Energy Drain" tag on Pixiv. So browsing there might help.

If anyone knows of anything else, I'm all ears.

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
Energy Drain tag on Pixiv is like my most used tag on the platform indeed :giggle:

Lili's drain dungeon is indeed good (already knew that one). Melody blood is a great discovery although I already saw some art on Pixiv. Shame the second one is not that full (also it lacks a gallery or a method to trigger all scenes).

Not really my style Nightmare Sphere, maybe because it's a little old and I found the drain animations not that appealing (although I did not found the two enemies you mentioned yet).

Thanks for that! I'll ping you if I find more

Reactions: sicklez

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
You inspired me to try asking around, and on ULMF a kindly fellow pointed me to Twilight Scramble. I am playing through it right now, really like it! It's an RPG maker game, but the animations are all ingame, the gallery is greatly implemented, the game is complete.
Mostly restraint fetish, and an overwhelming majority of enemies and all bosses practice mana drain.
It's great even if you only look at the gallery, but the dev took great care to make elaborate dialogues and scenes, so we kind of lose its full potential without an english translation. I'm making a lot of kanji practice, and there's a already a thread requestining it here on F95.
If you go on ULMF, I've made a very through thread. Sorry for the lack of links, as I said I'm still getting my wings.

This game reminded me of another game, Miifa chan's RPG. Free, in development, RPG maker, energy-drain focused. Loli.
Again, can't link, but the creator is an habitual poster of the marixyokukyuushuu /魔力吸収 tag on pixiv, and you can easily find it by browsing this great but infrequently used tag — for me it's the 10th post or so, look for the blonde girl wearing blue.
It's similar in theme to Twilight Scramble, not as good due to the lack of content. If you like both and are curious, browse Miifa's tag and you can find a comic by the author of Twilight Scramble where he draws Miifa getting reastrained by one of his game's bosses...

Lili's drain dungeon is indeed good (already knew that one). Melody blood is a great discovery although I already saw some art on Pixiv. Shame the second one is not that full (also it lacks a gallery or a method to trigger all scenes).
Melody Blood is wasted potential: the game. What is there is still amazing.

Not really my style Nightmare Sphere, maybe because it's a little old and I found the drain animations not that appealing (although I did not found the two enemies you mentioned yet).
Eh, if it's not yet working for you don't bother. It's a great game, not a great energy drain game.

Thanks for that! I'll ping you if I find more
I'm absolutely counting on that.

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
I've grouping all energy drain games I know of on my more habitual hangout of ULMF.

If there's anything I'm missing, I'll appreciate the heads-up. There, or here.

Dreamsyue

Nov 13, 2019
That happens to be my favorite genre, and it's indeed really hard to find stuff.

First of all, the two Melody Blood games will definitely be up your alley. Second one is 3d, first one is 2d though. It's almost 100% energy drain from breasts, and it's very well made, with different muliple-phase animation for each character. It's abandoned, but there's plenty of stuff in the last version.
Pretty sure there's a thread in here. I'll make sure to post the images I extracted there when I can post links.

Nightmare Sphere (and Nightmare Sphere 0) is also a great fit for this. The rape animations show the PC's purity getting drained, healing the enemy as it corrupts the protagonist, and a couple enemies (your clone and the octopus monster, at least) have dedicated energy drain aimations. Iirc you can get the protagonist to rape some enemies if she gets corrupted.
It's very old, so sprites aren't great. On the plus side, it's an amazing game, which would be very much worth playing without any hentai content. Pity NS0 was abendoned so early in development, it looked incredibly promising.

For a more recent entry, Alice in Cradle is shaping up well. It has an English version, and there's a thread here. It could do with something like a gallery, and the animations are kind of chaotic, but it's still nice, very well drawn too. Also free, so zero hassle to give it a shot.

Lili's drain dungeon is also really good for this stuff. No sprite animation, all CG, and it's a limited scope game, but it's finished and perfectly focused on this. There's all images dumped on hitomi dot la.

Otherwise… I can only think of games that have partial stuff, like 1-2 energy drain animations. Like that old Sailor Moon ryona game with the Final Fight sprites, which had one single enemy that energy drains.

If you're not aware of it, probably the best place for this specific taste that we share is the "Energy Drain" tag on Pixiv. So browsing there might help.

Hi may i ask where can i download old Sailor Moon ryona game ?