Seeking Looking for games with evil Male protagonist

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
The evil here refers to the powerful ability to corrupt, force or dominate
target girls and make them submit reluntantly either by blackmailing or whatnot
, while for those girls, they don't have to be easy girls so as to make the game
challenging and interesting to some extent.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018

There's a search bar on the top right

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

There's a search bar on the top right
Seriously, don't come to this subforum anymore if all you're going to do is treat people like shit.

To OP, you may enjoy Waifu Academy, it's not exactly what you've described, which sounds more like a Life Sim format, but the plot has the main character who I definitely consider a "bad guy" seeking revenge for things done to his father 16 years prior and taking it out on the people responsible. Corrupting his targets, and or their children, is a part of that.

There are other corruption games out there, like SolValley, but most of them just handwave the morality of the MC. In fact, most incest games would be villain stories irl, but as I mentioned, the morality isn't addressed.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Seriously, don't come to this subforum anymore if all you're going to do is treat people like shit.

To OP, you may enjoy Waifu Academy, it's not exactly what you've described, which sounds more like a Life Sim format, but the plot has the main character who I definitely consider a "bad guy" seeking revenge for things done to his father 16 years prior and taking it out on the people responsible. Corrupting his targets, and or their children, is a part of that.

There are other corruption games out there, like SolValley, but most of them just handwave the morality of the MC. In fact, most incest games would be villain stories irl, but as I mentioned, the morality isn't addressed.
I do agree that I can have a shitty attitude in general, but I don't think this is the case.
So this is what I see when I come in: a somewhat new user (33 comments/posts), an explanation of what he's looking for (he was good describing what he was looking for) and what I didn't see: comments from him on the other posts, likes from him on the other posts, mentions to the other posts, games that he had already played followed by if and why it did or didn't fit what he was looking for (this tends to be a big one when requesting so you don't just mention games he's already played).
With that information, I assessed that he was a new user and legitimately didn't know about the search bar (I know I didn't when I first started browsing f95, I didn't even know about tag search until like a month ago), so I gave them the links to posts I found that had already addressed this (it's not really my preferred genre so I couldn't concoct my own answer no matter how hard I tried) and mentioned there was a search bar.
I surely could've been more accommodating but then again bed-side manners aren't my strong suit, so I kept it short and simple to what I thought was best. So while there are probably a bunch of cases where I could've been an asshole, I just don't think this is one of them.
As a last note, even if I was treating him like shit (which, again, I don't think I was), that wasn't all I did, as I brought up the old posts that could've helped him more than me not knowing about it or waiting for someone to show up with a self-made answer 6 hours later. Finally, take no offense, but I don't think it's up to you to decide if I should or shouldn't visit a certain subforum, if anything it should be the mods to decide that, or if anything, the users not to pick up/read anything I wrote.
So @F22232425 if you found my short and to the point answer offending or condescending just know it wasn't meant that way.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I do agree that I can have a shitty attitude in general, but I don't think this is the case.
So this is what I see when I come in: a somewhat new user (33 comments/posts), an explanation of what he's looking for (he was good describing what he was looking for) and what I didn't see: comments from him on the other posts, likes from him on the other posts, mentions to the other posts, games that he had already played followed by if and why it did or didn't fit what he was looking for (this tends to be a big one when requesting so you don't just mention games he's already played).
With that information, I assessed that he was a new user and legitimately didn't know about the search bar (I know I didn't when I first started browsing f95, I didn't even know about tag search until like a month ago), so I gave them the links to posts I found that had already addressed this (it's not really my preferred genre so I couldn't concoct my own answer no matter how hard I tried) and mentioned there was a search bar.
I surely could've been more accommodating but then again bed-side manners aren't my strong suit, so I kept it short and simple to what I thought was best. So while there are probably a bunch of cases where I could've been an asshole, I just don't think this is one of them.
As a last note, even if I was treating him like shit (which, again, I don't think I was), that wasn't all I did, as I brought up the old posts that could've helped him more than me not knowing about it or waiting for someone to show up with a self-made answer 6 hours later. Finally, take no offense, but I don't think it's up to you to decide if I should or shouldn't visit a certain subforum, if anything it should be the mods to decide that, or if anything, the users not to pick up/read anything I wrote.
So @F22232425 if you found my short and to the point answer offending or condescending just know it wasn't meant that way.
I may have jumped the gun in deciding that was all you were doing. You are correct that you did more than just tell him how to search, you linked relevant threads. However, when I see responses like that I don't see encouragement, I see chastisement, I see people being turned off from using Game Suggestions. Now, I'll admit, I don't much like it when people don't leave a list, but I get that not everyone has my memory, or the free space on their computer to keep all the games they're playing. But the only time I try to discourage people who come here looking for suggestions is when they come with fuck all. "Can you help me find x" and then proceed to tell us how they've been looking and they can't seem to find any of "x" when x is male protag, incest, or 3d models in games. All 3 of which have happened recently. That said, even then, I'll leave suggestions if they've made it clear what they're looking for.

Game Suggestions, to me, is the second best subforum on this site, and it's definitely the one I'm most likely to be active in. It's the subforum where we're given the opportunity to spread the word about great games we've played to people who are actively looking for such a game. That spreading of the word gets the game more players, and the more players a game has, the more potential supporters it has, leading to more potential patrons, and thus the games we all enjoy get to enjoy the success that comes with their quality.

Because of that, I like new threads. Necroing old threads means that my old posts are there, most of the time, that doesn't matter. My old posts are fine. But there are two reasons where I might not like that. The first is, I might have given a good review to something that I now consider to be shit, Sister, Sister, Sister, or Two Sides are good examples of this, where the former was always treated as crap art and worse programming, but an interesting story, until recently when the dev stopped paying attention to the branches, labeling a character that has had sex with at least 1 if not 2 people, though I'll admit the second wasn't made clear, a virgin that the mentor characters were disappointed in, when last episode they were worried he was progressing too fast. Inconsistent story and not fixing old mistakes in code, like his infinite loop problem on the truth or dare sequence that I was able to fix with 1 change to his code, made it unplayable. Two Sides was just a really promising start, followed by the worst development in history.

I don't want those old threads being brought back to praise those games. The other reason, I am constantly playing new games. Months ago I was refusing to play honey select, the old stuff is just too uncanny for me. But Mythic Manor made me a little more likely to give it a second glance, recently having played Harem Hotel, Waifu Academy, and Project SAGE, I now have a few that I really like, and the next time someone comes in asking for honey select, I'll be able to give a good review to all 4 of those games for them to play. When an old thread comes up, if I didn't respond to it, I'm not gonna see it, I have notifications for new threads, but if I ignore it the first time it doesn't come back, and if I did post the first time, there's no guarantee I'll get a notification, for instance, I watch the Daz art thread, but rarely get notifications from it.

In short, this should be a subforum for us, as a community, to help each other out in finding new games, and a way to give back to the devs, as new players can mean an increase in revenue, because even if the requesting member doesn't others may stumble on the suggestion, even if they don't, they'll spread the word if they like it, and the more players, the more money. Please, when you're responding to this subforum, encourage that sense of community, don't push people away.

padder

May 5, 2018
Damn, you two should be pen pals. Thats a dang novel right there. Anyway...

Euphoria - A class is caught in some big room, the only male is a total sadist. They have to clear a game to get out (Think Saw, but with sex) This is a VN.

Sansha Mendan - Rensa .. W/E here is a link Also a VN - You have to rape some milfs into submission.

As for a couple more lighthearted but still evil villains, try the Rance Series (Sengoku Rance) and Harem Collector.

Then there are some mind control games - Glassix - I can't remember the others right now, i'll get back to you.
Couple more VNs though: Stepmothers Sin (You have a new stepmother who you hate, so yeah.)
There is also Hitomi: My Stepsister (it has some really dark paths, if you chose them)

Lastly, check out my threat for some more suggestions (Its a general list, but lots of descriptions)