Seeking Looking for Games with Female MC/PC heavily featuring Pregnancy

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Game most similar to what I'm looking for:
Violated Heroine: I like pretty much everything about this game, even though it never seems to get finished.

Games fairly close to what I'm looking for:
Strive for Power: can get preg and give birth, raise own kid, fuck own kid, and repeat. Awesome.

Girl Life:
Theoretically, MC can get preg. But the pace of the game is really slow. Ive been told that giving birth has very little impact on the plot and game.

Corruption of Champions & TiTS
: these are both great but they are a bit light on the impact of giving birth. Your children always get released into the wild, which is disappointing.

Meltys Quest: after getting CP'd, there is a 10% chance you become 9 months preg. Hilarious, but not realistic at all.

Trap Quest
: you can get preg and give birth. Great! Sometimes, if you birth a monster, it will start hunting you for reproduction purposes. Awesome! The UI is super bad. Boooo. Can't I have it all?

Reactions: Anonymous@2031

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You could keep an eye on my game (still in development), it will feature pregnancy.

To give you more information in case you might be interested: Prostitute/Secondary character will get pregnant, give birth through magical means and there will be given the choice to sell your child to slavery (or keep her with you).
Children will always be female.
If the protagonist gets the prostitute/secondary character pregnant, he will be able to let her give birth through magical means only if his house has enough space to host one more person.

-edit-
Fate of Irnia, breeding seasons, cloud mellow, harakano feature pregnancy as well.
There is also a japanese game that features an interesting pregnancy system but I can't quite recall the name, I will edit later if I remember.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
breeding and cloud are kind of an unfinished mess.
Ill check out fate and hana, thanks.
I don't play demos.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I also looking for this kind of game as well, featuring lovely family that child get do lots of thing include everything

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
slave matrix is one of my fav try it
Tried it briefly (with extra fan translation patch). It was pretty obtuse and boring. Had to put it down after 10 mins. I wonder if this is related to Club bifrost? They even have some of the same SEs.