Seeking Looking for games with "Free use"

GredZed

Jun 12, 2023
By "free use" I don't mean just approaching a character and asking for sex, I mean something like MC walks over to someone cooking/cleaning/resting and just does the deed and I don't mean doing it by force, just that the other characters are okay with that.

It doesn't need to be directly sex either, maybe groping, teasing, undressing, licking, etc.

One example I can think of this is in Bones' Tales: The Manor, where you can undress and grope the characters when they are doing dishes, on the phone or reading if you have enough points with them (sadly it never really progressed much past that).

KAAR01

May 27, 2023
By "free use" I don't mean just approaching a character and asking for sex, I mean something like MC walks over to someone cooking/cleaning/resting and just does the deed and I don't mean doing it by force, just that the other characters are okay with that.

It doesn't need to be directly sex either, maybe groping, teasing, undressing, licking, etc.

One example I can think of this is in Bones' Tales: The Manor, where you can undress and grope the characters when they are doing dishes, on the phone or reading if you have enough points with them (sadly it never really progressed much past that).
Try searching for NPC tag or NPC games, that looks like what you are saying.