Seeking Looking for games with futa or transgender protagonists ^-^

RowanRP

Apr 24, 2023
Hey everyone! I've been trying a lot of games recently, and while I'm loving the games I've been finding, I've been wanting to find more that have transgender or futanari protagonists, because it's harder for me to identify with games using a male protagonist. If anyone knows of any games like that, I'd love to hear your recommendations! Personally, the more content, the better. I love games that I can play for days without running out of new content, so bonus points for that! Oh, and extra bonus points for pregnancy, definitely a kink of mine >->

RowanRP

Apr 24, 2023
..u can use the futa/trans protag tag.....
Yes, I know, but I was just asking for recommendations! Hearing what games people enjoy is far more helpful to me than just scrolling through the whole tag and checking everything out.

Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions 2.

MC can become basically anything. You want your character to be a hermaphrodite horse? You got it!
I'm a huge fan of CoC2! I haven't actually done much of TiTS though, it feels so confusing-
I'll have to give it another try though, it seems great! Thank you so much for the recommendation ^-^

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Yes, I know, but I was just asking for recommendations! Hearing what games people enjoy is far more helpful to me than just scrolling through the whole tag and checking everything out.

I'm a huge fan of CoC2! I haven't actually done much of TiTS though, it feels so confusing-
I'll have to give it another try though, it seems great! Thank you so much for the recommendation ^-^
I woudn't say TiTS is any more confusing than CoC2, but TiTS doesn't have a "proper" quest log like COC2.
My second replay I used wiki, and realized just how much I missed. (Now I am on like 20th replay, cuz I keep losing my save file lmao)

RowanRP

Apr 24, 2023
My favourites are:

Futagenesis Unveiled
Having a HARD time
Tower of Dreams

The MC in Tower of Dreams gets powers from making other characters pregnant, so you would probably enjoy that one.
Absolutely checking out all of those, especially Tower of Dreams-

I woudn't say TiTS is any more confusing than CoC2, but TiTS doesn't have a "proper" quest log like COC2.
My second replay I used wiki, and realized just how much I missed. (Now I am on like 20th replay, cuz I keep losing my save file lmao)
Yeah, I just always feel lost when exploring in TiTS, but everything I've seen about it is amazing, so I'm definitely going to try it out again! And it's not really that the game itself is confusing, it's more just me being lost sometimes and getting confused

SickHead

Dec 29, 2022
Hey everyone! I've been trying a lot of games recently, and while I'm loving the games I've been finding, I've been wanting to find more that have transgender or futanari protagonists, because it's harder for me to identify with games using a male protagonist. If anyone knows of any games like that, I'd love to hear your recommendations! Personally, the more content, the better. I love games that I can play for days without running out of new content, so bonus points for that! Oh, and extra bonus points for pregnancy, definitely a kink of mine >->
Try this: