Seeking looking for games with good animations/simulations

hoarder058

Nov 7, 2020
I've been having trouble sorting through the games list, because all I've been finding are either top-down, pokemon-like RPG games, text-based games or visual novels that takes a thousand clicks before the real stuff begins. Does somebody have a recommendation or compilation of some games that actually have more animated content? Something that doesnt reward you with just a jpeg image?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've been having trouble sorting through the games list, because all I've been finding are either top-down, pokemon-like RPG games, text-based games or visual novels that takes a thousand clicks before the real stuff begins. Does somebody have a recommendation or compilation of some games that actually have more animated content? Something that doesnt reward you with just a jpeg image?
iNSight of you is my favorite of this type, almost everything is animated, it's a good trainer and I found it funny too.
The two Fallen Doll games have some of the best animation in a game I've seen, but they're not really games at all, just animation galleries.
Another animation gallery-game from a 3D animation artist.
Bunch of pixel-art animations in this, if you're into that.
Genres that tend to have animated sex (mostly 2d) rather than images are action games and platformers. Also try filtering for 3D games rather than 3dcg.

Reactions: hoarder058

hoarder058

Nov 7, 2020
iNSight of you is my favorite of this type, almost everything is animated, it's a good trainer and I found it funny too.
The two Fallen Doll games have some of the best animation in a game I've seen, but they're not really games at all, just animation galleries.
Another animation gallery-game from a 3D animation artist.
Bunch of pixel-art animations in this, if you're into that.
Genres that tend to have animated sex (mostly 2d) rather than images are action games and platformers. Also try filtering for 3D games rather than 3dcg.
3d animations creep me out because usually they look like mannequins, but those you listed look quality enough ill be giving it a try. Not to mention their big file size :oops:

I'll be looking for simulation/touchy/situation whatever type of games, be it in Flash or Unity, but I dont mind some game behind the content, like the tycoon mechanics in SoldGirlTown or some classic zelda-like gameplay as seen in Divine Arms as long as it has nice animations.

Theres one exception for a visual novel, Teaching Feeling, just because it actually has a dynamic system of clothes/expressions/cum amount that reflects on the image depending on what options have been chosen. I have never found anything like it.