Seeking Looking for games with Lesbian Voyeur scenes

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
Basically it's as the title says, are there any games that have a substantial or some amount of content, where you find two or more girls getting down on each other? It doesn't matter the type of lesbian sex, although lesbian incest is kinda hot, just that it's there. I've played The Twist and My Girlfriends Amnesia. If someone can tell me the also give me an idea or when it might happen in the game that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Basically it's as the title says, are there any games that have a substantial or some amount of content, where you find two or more girls getting down on each other? It doesn't matter the type of lesbian sex, although lesbian incest is kinda hot, just that it's there. I've played The Twist and My Girlfriends Amnesia. If someone can tell me the also give me an idea or when it might happen in the game that would be appreciated. Thanks.
Have you tried a tag search?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
My game, Academy of Fetishes, has many twincest scenes and tons of mother/daughter scenes. Most of them are voyueristic.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Just to clarify: With Voyeur lesbian scenes, do mean that you are not protagonist of the game, or just that there are lesbian scenes, that you as a player can watch?
When it just comes to lesbian content, my favorites are:
After Invasion: Protagonist in a dystopion world comes home to her family. Having aquired considerable power and wealth, she shows mom, sister and neighbors who is in charge. My personal favorite, hot scenes and characters and interesting setting.
Milf's Tale: A hot milf can find love/sex and give her daughter advice regarding relationships. Extremely hot milf protagonist, can be played in a purely lesbian fashion. There is no incest (yet), but you see the daughter with her partners too, so it also has a voyeuristic quality.
Inevitable Relations: Lesbian protagonist has a wife but discovers, she has feelings for her daughter.
Mind Over Matter: Corruption/mind control game where you can choose a female protagonist, who dominated other women.
Ladies Superleague of Lesbos: Action game with a sex fights and a pseudo-MMORPG skill system. Still in a very early state of development, but with a lot of potential.

As far as the tag search goes: Just forget it. The lesbian tag is used far too lenient here. Basically everthing where a woman at some point in the game gets somewhere near another woman, gets the lesbian tag, even if the game is 99,9% straight and the lesbian content is just used to start an MFF threesome (I hate it, when they do that!).