Seeking Looking for games with loli/small breasts (details in description)

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
Yo! i really hoped you guys could help me out.
Graphics: Anime Style, no Reality stuff plz.
but the most important part: Animations.
I want a game where you can actually do something and take impact on the game.
Visual Novels and stuff where you just click and then have some sex images are pretty boring.

also RPGs are like "ok" but... it's a bit confusing doing some action shit and then get some random ero cutscenes XD i would like it hentai-centered.
maybe some kind of dating sim or so.

it'd be great to have impact even when doing H, like you can grab her, put it wherever you want and so on^^

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Kokujou
Almost every game made by .
Also, try using the tag search page. You can search multiple tags at once.

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
okay thats helpful but you can't look for ero-centered games where you can actually take impact.
you can look for loli thats a big help... at least i hope you can (because people don't like that tag etc XD )
btw is there a tag for small tits too?

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
plus illusion has 3D graphics but thats different to anime... at least i found some i will try^^ so big thanks first :)

do you have some more games to reccommend?

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
@Kokujou
Almost every game made by .
Also, try using the tag search page. You can search multiple tags at once.
... ... ...
I love you...
the game Honey Select ist... one of the best H-Games i've ever seen! the graphic is fantastic! it's so realistic and you can make anime charas too! and it's not the same animation again and again i've never seen such a wide variety! you can even have 2 girls!
it's a little sad that there's no story behind but... hey maybe some years in the future... this game is awesome! i never thought that there would be a game on that level!

at the same time i have the feeling that every other game from illusion is just like a bad copy of this XD

Reactions: Papa Ernie

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
... ... ...
I love you...
the game Honey Select ist... one of the best H-Games i've ever seen! the graphic is fantastic! it's so realistic and you can make anime charas too! and it's not the same animation again and again i've never seen such a wide variety! you can even have 2 girls!
it's a little sad that there's no story behind but... hey maybe some years in the future... this game is awesome! i never thought that there would be a game on that level!

at the same time i have the feeling that every other game from illusion is just like a bad copy of this XD
I feel like you can make your own story with the game, i mean you can make your own game too, Ecchi sensei is a good example, if you're no good like me with 3d softwares like Daz or Blender and making your own models. I really want to make a game using the models you can create with Honey Select, but i still have to learn programming a bit better before that, whenever i fee like i can program atleast good enough i'm making a game with screenshots from Honey Select for sure.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
If you don't mind VNs, then try Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S and A-1. There's a certain route with a loli named Monshiro Kuki in S where you are her servant at first before developing a lover relationship, and in A-1 her follow up route has you marrying her, so if you're okay with that you can check it out.