Seeking Looking for games with male domination

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
I have played some games from rance series but it has plenty of rape and i would prefer if the recommended games do not concentrate on rape content. Thanks in advance!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So are you okay with non-con that isn't rape, or does it have to be consensual? My suggestions are the former.

Soldier's Life (Male senior officer - female junior officer, coercion)
News Desk (professional rivals, blackmail, the maledom themes are strong in this one in particular)
iNSight of you (wage slave MC - female boss, mind control + orgasm denial + blackmail)
Princess Tower (captor-captive, coercion)
Overwhored (evil overlord - heroines, hypnotism)

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
What i meant was that i would like to avoid games with rape content. If by any chance do you know any games without corruption where the female characters like to be dominated without being corrupted ?

(p.s. pardon me english is not my first langauage)

• Angry
Reactions: MrxXx6699

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What i meant was that i would like to avoid games with rape content. If by any chance do you know any games without corruption where the female characters like to be dominated without being corrupted ?

(p.s. pardon me english is not my first langauage)
Oh I see, it's not your English, the definition of rape can vary. Well, maledom without any non-con is a bit outside my wheelhouse, but News Desk has such a character. Takes a while to get to her though. I think this game might be something for you, I think it has characters that are pretty much into maledom from the start.

Reactions: fuck925