Seeking Looking for games with many open pussy - pussy gaping and foreplay.

Seifer92

Aug 17, 2018
Update the thread.

Hey folks, updated the thread, since squirt is kinda hard to come by i will focus on 2 major aspect i'm looking for new games

1)Tthe main fetish should be tease /foreplay the girls rather than penetration, if there is penetration i prefer anal. The foreplay can be done with toys/hands/tongue/fingers, sort of Japan Adult Videos foreplay style. Squirt would be only a huge plus but not mandatory

2)Would like the game to have many/alot of open pussy scenes (is not relevant if male or female protagonist, or if self spread pussy lips or someone else does) plus pussy gaping.

Fetish/Bondage/BDSM/Slavery/corruption content welcome.

I enjoy more anime style games, uncensored, 2d, 3d, pixel anything as long anime style is oke.

I'm open to mostly all kind of games RPG/VN/Trainers etc.

I also love alot games based on exploration, different choices, and especially games where i can find girls masturbating alone in some weird place and use that to engage the girl or blackmail her. Love panties smelling feiths and girls that gets extremely wet. So feel free to suggest also those kind of games even if not in line with point 1 and 2.

I have played many titles, gonna post some so you know what i've played already both to don't mention those & so you know my likings.

Koikatsu
Wild Life
Insult Order
After service gangbang addcited
Elven Conquest 1&2 + Slavelord (not of the galaxy)
Monster Girl Island
My lust wish
Deluded
CarnalInstinct
Fallen doll
Subverse
Crimson Keep
Shuggerlain
Starless
Confined with goddes
Knightly passions
Paradise lust
Flower charm sequel
Meltys Quest
Millie's Adventure
Agnetta chronicles
Evenicle
Mist
Seeds of Chaos
The Fairy Tail of Holy Knight Ricca
Etc.

If you feel like a game can be in my vibes considering the one's mentioned above, even if not focus on foreplay and gaping feel free to post it.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited: