Seeking Looking for games with milfs that have "upgradeable" scenes or scenes with options

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
I don't know if this is really a thing in adult games but I'm interested in any games where you can repeat scenes (e.g Siren's games like Town of Passion, Zombie Retreat and House Chores,) but there is a system in them to upgrade in a way or they also have a lot of options in general that also have a milf character as one of the main characters (like Siren's games, House Chores has pretty much ideal character types for me). Kinda stuff I'm referring to is stats/exp system/unlock system that modify what you or female characters can do in a scene and you can acquire objects/toys to use in sex scenes, pretty much comes up as say like options at certain points. These pretty much change how the scene visually looks including facial expressions potentially and giving dialogue changes. Example scene ideas to show what I'm looking for:

Scene is reverse cowgirl and you can with character system points unlock her to spread her ass whilst she does it, there's also say option to cum several times so lot of cum is left in the scene. Can buy some toys to insert into her ass at the same time like butt plugs or anal beads which are taken out at the end of the scene.

Base scene is a handjob scene, this scene (similar to other games) can progress to a blowjob option. Though you can unlock with sex stats some other options like cumming multiple times, deepthroating during the blowjob instead or for handjob variant you masturbate yourself onto her face/chest and with the cum multiple times option can bukkake her.

Exhibitionism scene like say sex up to window or outside in garden. Depending on female character stats her behaviour changes. If low on whatever lewd stat she is trying to hide and is embarrassed like up to window she's covering her breasts with embarrassed expression, then it advances that she's turned on to be seen so stops hiding but can then progress even more so she has a strong ahegao whilst touching her nipples.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drakehorst420