Seeking Looking for games with molesting and kissing like these!

Lazarus_Crystal

May 4, 2022
One of my favorite things in games is when you're playing a Fem protag and you can just walk around and randomly get molested, whether groping or being made out with.

Favorite examples are:
An Elf Girl Gets Reverse-Isekai-ed
Ambrosia
Nightmare Knight

I don't know if there's a specific name for games like these apart from Ambrosia-likes (since it's the one I know came out earliest) but I'd love games like them. I'm really not a fan of 3D games though.

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
Celesphonia is the golden standard for these kind of games.

There is another one that I remember with a guaranteed groping scene like what you mentioned, but I forgot the name. It's some Russian RPG that gets like one small update a year. Let's see if somebody recognizes it and can give you the name.

I don't know what they're called, but there's countless games that follow a similar formula. Not all will feature the random molestation, tho, so you'll have to try them out.

Lazarus_Crystal

May 4, 2022
Celesphonia is the golden standard for these kind of games.

There is another one that I remember with a guaranteed groping scene like what you mentioned, but I forgot the name. It's some Russian RPG that gets like one small update a year. Let's see if somebody recognizes it and can give you the name.

I don't know what they're called, but there's countless games that follow a similar formula. Not all will feature the random molestation, tho, so you'll have to try them out.
Hm, I'll have to give Celesphonia a try then. I feel like I tried it before and didn't get very far or lost interest, but I can't really recall. Thanks for the recommendation!