Seeking Looking for games with more interactive scenes than the standard VN.

dmillin21

Aug 10, 2019
Title says it all. I'm looking for some games which have more interactive h-scenes than the standard VN. Not really looking for anything with any specific content, just something that is more than a point and click to an h-scene with two speeds and a finish button. Would prefer something 2D over 3D however. Bonus other portions game has more depth to it as well

A favorite that comes to mind is Milf Next Door: Saeko And The Room. Others that come to mind are a lot of the 'touching' flash games like the e-ohkoku games gas well.

Appreciate the recommendations!

dmillin21

Aug 10, 2019
Hey guys, swinging around back to this.

Had a chance to check out Rogue Like, and wasn't the biggest fan of the H-scenes to be honest. Overall it's a pretty good game tough. I also managed to find Imperial Gate Keeper which was loads of fun. Really enjoyed the overall gameplay as well as the interactivness of the entire game. Anyone else got some recommendations for other stuff I should check out?

Aug 8, 2020
Have you tried Urge to Molest? Its sequel is one of the best games that I've played that features a simulator type VN (Urge to Molest If). Another game which is my favorite is One Room - Runaway Girl. I am also a fan of this kind of games, so maybe in the future if I found something interesting, I'll give you an update.

dmillin21

Aug 10, 2019
Bumping this thread again! Would love to see if anyone has some more recommendations. Just finished the Imperial Gatekeeper which was amazing and the interactiveness of it was definitely something I enjoyed.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Karryn's Prison. All the sex is handled through the combat system, which gives you a good degree of control over what content you get and with whom. Want to have sex with a goblin but not a gangbang? Choose one of them and drive off his friends, then let Karryn's Pussy desire rise so that she lets the green guy go to town. Want to be butt-smacked at the bar job but not kissed? Keep Mouth Desire low but let Butt Desire climb. Don't want to see cum splatters on Karryn? Earn the "Deny External Ejaculation" skill and use it.

On Edge: Well, this is more something to keep an eye on as there's not a ton of content yet. It does look like there's going to be a good degree of interactivity in the gloryhole, albeit with a deckbuilding card game.

Reactions: xynnner