Seeking Looking for games with Mother/son incest+impregnation and scat or watersport

M9495tzzzz

Oct 3, 2022
Hey,

I have two things I am into:

I am looking for games with incest with the real mother and impregnation-possibilities after. (growing belly)

I know the game Summertime Saga and there for example are parts of this, but not to impregnate the mother (she is not official, I know, but you know, what I mean) And also because I already "know" the game, so if there is another game like this, where there are realy pregnancies, that would be nice. (also not only "talking" about "I could get pregnant" and something like this, but real growing bellys, so you can see it)

The second thing I am into, but couldnt find much, is scat or pissing in a game. Yes, there are games, but are there games in this style, like my example "Summertime" or Rick and Morty, another way home? (there is pissing, but only rare)

Rick and Morty had no pregnancy, if I watched correct. (only the talking about it)

The thing with the pissing or scat: pissing on the female character, seeing the female character pissing or shitting or seeing the female character drinking or eating it, would be the things I like to see. In this 2D style of Summertime Saga or R&M Another way home or maybe 3D would be the best. But with the pissing and shitting it doesnt matter, if incest or not, I would be happy, if there are ANY good examples. (honestly incest+this still would be hot, but just happy, when we find anything with this)

If its not unimated, its still hot, if there is good storytelling behind it, but not ONLY text.

It would be very nice, if someone could help.

Greetings

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I can only think of The Twist (patched)
There is a lot of incest, with only a couple of good watersports scenes, unfortunately. If you never played it, you will need a lot of time to get there, but the ride is gonna be worth it imho.

Reactions: Trystinyoma

M9495tzzzz

Oct 3, 2022
I can only think of The Twist (patched)
There is a lot of incest, with only a couple of good watersports scenes, unfortunately. If you never played it, you will need a lot of time to get there, but the ride is gonna be worth it imho.
Thanks for your answer! :)

Is this with pregnancy?