Seeking Looking for games with penis enlargement.

MrShef

Jun 5, 2017
Looking for games with penis enlargement, like after an accident, experiment, magick it
does not matter.
Examples: Zombie's life, An ordinary day 1-2, The Artifact 1-3 (Some scenes).

Reactions: meekmilk

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Looking for games with penis enlargement, like after an accident, experiment, magick it
does not matter.
Examples: Zombie's life, An ordinary day 1-2, The Artifact 1-3 (Some scenes).
has a repeatable cock-growth scene so you can have sexy times with a giantess.
If you don't mind text based games, is the king of body modification games.

MrShef

Jun 5, 2017
has a repeatable cock-growth scene so you can have sexy times with a giantess.
If you don't mind text based games, is the king of body modification games.
Thanks, it looks intresting and I will check it, but i don't like text based games.
Any more games? I hope to get a little list of games with this description, to not create any more threads with this name.

ElectroYume

Aug 14, 2017
Hello, Sorry for opening an old thread but I'm also looking for penis growth/enlargement games and i played all mentioned above. So does anybody know more games of this type? I appreciate any tip. :happyblush

Dec 1, 2018
Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Every night I can feel my leg
My arm, even my fingers
The body I’ve lost, the comrades I’ve lost
It won’t stop hurting
It’s like they’re all still there
You feel it too, don’t you?
I’m gonna make them give back our past.

Karasutome

Aug 12, 2022
For any wandering soul looking for a crumb of dick growth in this land of fetishes without tags:

Hypnosis: It's mainly about breast expansion but it has dick growth in the story, and there's even an ending based on it growing even more.

Endowed: The protagonist takes dick growth pills.

They're both by the same dev.

BigD666

May 25, 2021
It is a real shame that there is no tag for this.
Maybe we should just make one up and start using it aggressively on here. :p

How about PE for “Penis Expansion” or maybe we should use a more general term like “Genital Expansion” then it would be GE.

BigD666

May 25, 2021
Sqwerter I have found a few threads with tag recommendations, but somehow they all just feature a short discussion before they died without any result.

It seems the mods/developers of F95 are not open for implementing new tags.

Reactions: MuffinMuncher23

Superman1996

Oct 26, 2018
Captain Doctor
AFTER the fire.
Is a game abandoned by its Creator. Reason why I believe they won't make money. So I'm put this her to let you know.

About the game you play as a young boys who lived with his divorced mother and sister. A fire start and the house and the mother is in the hospital in a coma. He then moves in with his dad and new stepmom who is a model. One day he was playing the neighbors kid and fell down into a hole and find a magical stone and touching it change his life. He wakes about up in the front of the neighbors house. He goes home and goes to sleep and wakes up with a huge penis.

So through our the game you have to find ways to have sex with the stepmom, sister, neighbors sister and mother and a couple of very big breasted women.

https://f95zone.to/threads/after-the-fire-build-4-5-captain-doctor.54137/

To also help them out and for more information

Last edited: