Seeking Looking for games with penis expansion

cawtai

May 22, 2021
Hey hey, whats up?

So, I've come to notice breast expansion has been getting more attention as of recently
But dick growth is still lacking. All I can find are renpy visual novels or Rpgm/textAdventure games
If anyone knows of a game that contais penis expansion in a more cartoony/anime style (none of that uncanny valley real life looking stuff)
Preferably with actual gameplay and animations, that would be awesome
Cum inflation, other expansions, size difference, furry content and huge badonkas, asses, whatever! are also a massive W
Just please no games that go "oh there is this one scene where if you die to the secret boss twenty times while holding the philosofer's stone your penis increases by half an inch, mindbreaking!"
Thank y'all!

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Well, there is Mist. Sort of...

[Ren'Py] - Mist [v0.9] [395games] | F95zone

It's not massive (maybe 2-3 inches longer and a bit of girth), and it only happens twice (so far) in the story, and the MC doesn't get to keep the upgrade with no in-story explanation why he doesn't... But it's there. And the animation quality is top notch, even if your other requested kinks aren't present.

Like you said, PE doesn't have much representation.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Just please no games that go "oh there is this one scene where if you die to the secret boss twenty times while holding the philosofer's stone your penis increases by half an inch, mindbreaking!"
Geez, if only tags on this forum were representative of what games offer, I mean one sometimes will see some tag or something in the genre descripiption and then it's like one scene that has it.

Also bump for penis expansion with belly bulges, xray and cervix penetration. Anyone knows any? Could be even renpy stuff but must be all animated and not just one scene with it, I played simple days I know it has penis expansion but not much of it. Could be 2D or 3D.

iamnotglenn

Dec 16, 2023
Koboldkare on itch/steam has lots of expansion/shrinking. Steam workshop has lots of character models, a couple extra levels, and new items to play with. Checks all the boxes. It's just 99% furry.