Seeking Looking for games with proper pov or 1st person view

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
So I do love these games but ive yet to find one with a dedicated 1st person pov view.

Can anyone let me know of any games that have a proper pov or 1st person camera view?

Or if there are mods foe games like honey select or koikatsu.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
I found this footage on Phub, if anyone can ID the game and/or mod used for the POV??

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you have a and one isn't already installed try looking in the optional mods. The video poster almost linked to the Illusion card for Meru (I think it's her) but it's missing a bit, it looks like Koikatu!

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
If you have a and one isn't already installed try looking in the optional mods. The video poster almost linked to the Illusion card for Meru (I think it's her) but it's missing a bit, it looks like Koikatu!
Ok i have a version of the Better Repack Koikatsu Sunshine (I will download yours as well) and the readme says there is a POV mod there but how do you activate the mods, is there a console command or something?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok i have a version of the Better Repack Koikatsu Sunshine (I will download yours as well) but...
Should be the same as the game threads, unless there's a newer one and it hasn't been updated. Looks like KS has the in game mod settings, so if it's not optional look there.

Seems the game thread is behind as thats currently R2.1 and it's up to R4 now.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Well either way, my version does have mods according to the readme but im not sure if they are actually installed or how you activate them.

Whilst i am familiar with modding games in general I am not familiar with modding Illusion games

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well either way, my version does have mods according to the readme...
Somewhere in the games setting menu there's a section for plugins/mods. There's a screenshot of the Sunshine RealPOV part link to above, or here. If a mod is included but not installed it's be in a folder called something like optional.

Unfortunately I don't have any BetterRepack on my PC right now for more precise instructions, they're too big to just keep around. And it's been a long time since I have, but I did briefly try RealPOV with it.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok so i have found the mod and used it but I cant seem to adjust the FOV, no change no matter what i set it to.

Its just a little too close for me