Seeking Looking for games with rape, bdsm, player slavery that has a character creator.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Hey guys, I'm looking for a female protagonist game that contains bondage/bdsm, rape, player slavery that has a character creator. I know that a character creator is a bit much but I'm satisfied with something simple like color swap or hairs. Examples of that would be Wings of Roldea and Prizna the Puppeteer. I really liked those games.

I don't care about the genre or the engine as long as it not those 3D model renders (3DCG, I think?). They creep me out.

I've search a couple of time using the tags but I've wanted to know if I've missed anything or some games were missing from the site.

Reactions: RaidStud
Nov 29, 2019
DOn't know if it's on here, but Free Cities has what you're looking for
Look for the Pregmod build, it's the largest still active offshoot from the now abandoned main game.
Might be a bit hard to find, but simply googling will lead you to it eventually.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
DOn't know if it's on here, but Free Cities has what you're looking for
Look for the Pregmod build, it's the largest still active offshoot from the now abandoned main game.
Might be a bit hard to find, but simply googling will lead you to it eventually.
Thanks, but I think that's not what I'm looking for. I didn't mean you being the slave owner. I meant the player *being* a slave. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't know what else to call it other than *player slavery. But thanks anyways.

Daryu

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe "I don't wanna be a boytoy" and "Concubine"

IIRC both are abandoned, though

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
EratohoK is a text game that features both vanilla and BDSM sex, rape, character creation, MC pregnancy, incest and more. Change the settings to unlock more options. Afaik you can start as a slave if you join one of the special factions (bandits, hobgoblins, cultists and such).

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Skyrim modded with mods from loverslab has player slavery, pregnancy, rape, and much more. :D
It may take lost of time to setup though. :eek:
Ah yes, Skyrim. The game that has everything for everyone. But is an absolute pain in the ass to set up.

Go to It has TESV adult mod builds. I recommend to download SKYGS, but it is russian.
I'm guessing all those prebuilds have those big Wonder woman body type? It seems to be the norm in the skyrim community.

EratohoK is a text game that features both vanilla and BDSM sex, rape, character creation, MC pregnancy, incest and more. Change the settings to unlock more options. Afaik you can start as a slave if you join one of the special factions (bandits, hobgoblins, cultists and such).
Holy crap those graphics... I feel like I'm back in the 1980's. This is gonna need some time getting used to this...

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Ah yes, Skyrim. The game that has everything for everyone. But is an absolute pain in the ass to set up.

I'm guessing all those prebuilds have those big Wonder woman body type? It seems to be the norm in the skyrim community.

Holy crap those graphics... I feel like I'm back in the 1980's. This is gonna need some time getting used to this...
Nope, SKYGS uses modified UN7B.