Seeking Looking for games with sandbox or harem

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
Hey guys, i'm looking for games that allow me to do multiples routes in the same playthrough.
I already played Milfy City and Mythic Manor.
I'm searching games that the MC can enjoy all the girls without limitations (of route). I dunno if this qualifies the game as sandbox but here we go.
I dont mind if be 3Dcg with daz or honey select models, just being with good characters i'm already interested. Thanks!

Aug 8, 2018
if you don't mind honey select models, then you should really try out max's life (there are 3 games in the series and they're all amazing), corruption (kind of lacks story but a lot of freedom in game), solvalley school, and the headmaster. There are also some sandbox games which use Koikatu models such as HS Tutor, Complex Society (not too much content atm), and some others that I can't think of rn. You could also try FOTM, The Tyrant, or A Town Uncovered but they're both quite grindy.

Reactions: AsticHam

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
if you don't mind honey select models, then you should really try out max's life (there are 3 games in the series and they're all amazing), corruption (kind of lacks story but a lot of freedom in game), solvalley school, and the headmaster. There are also some sandbox games which use Koikatu models such as HS Tutor, Complex Society (not too much content atm), and some others that I can't think of rn. You could also try FOTM, The Tyrant, or A Town Uncovered but they're both quite grindy.
Right! Thank you so much, yeah after play Mythic Manor for a while honey select models doesnt seems bad at all, they work for me

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Love of Magic is a sandbox/harem game, there's a principal love interest, but also a variety of optional and semi-optional ones.

Reactions: AsticHam