Seeking Looking for games with sex being part of the main gameplay

Mr.Gardener

Jan 1, 2018
Okay now this is a bit weird to explain but basically I am looking for games where the scenes do not come as a bonus, like "solve this puzzle and you get this scene as a reward" or "enemies beat you, so this is the defeat scene" but rather the scenes, optimally animated, are part of the actual gameplay. I really hope that's understandable.

My example for this would be , in which you unlock characters by breeding
and maybe even to some extent as you need to capture the girls to progress in the story
there was also this maze building game in which your monsters would stale enemies with scenes and drain them for the duration, can't think of the name rn.

Anyways, I'd be super happy if you could pitch me some more great titles like that (y) cheers

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...pitch me some more great titles like that (y) cheers
They're not animated but , a big apart of the gameplay is managing (and satisfying in some way) your girls lust and fetishes. Also has a similar mechanic, if Azel's lust level gets to high she losses control in battle (but it isn't necessarily a defeat if it does).

May 5, 2020
succubus affection is a great one, its a 2d platformer with sex being incorperated into the gameplay both on victory and defeat