Seeking Looking for games with sexting and phone

Growliie

May 1, 2020
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for games with sexting or the MC looking at the girl's phone and discovering they have nude photos. I've searched the threads and found that there isn't a lot of posts targeting this specific genre. I've also probably played the majority of games that have sexting, but I'm sure there are some hidden gems that I've missed out on. There's quite a bit of NTR lists and recommendations, but when it comes to MC looking at the girl's phone or sexting it's quite barren.

I'm sure some developers have caught on and have started making games relating to this, but please let me know if there are any personal favorites of yours that you want me or others to try.

[EDIT]: Also seeking phone interactions relating to relationship build-up.

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
A Clever Name has a bunch of picture swapping. No phone interface etc shown though if thats important.
Leap of Faith also has a ton of phone interactions, cant remember if there was much sexting though. (sad story)

Growliie

May 1, 2020
A Clever Name has a bunch of picture swapping. No phone interface etc shown though if thats important.
Leap of Faith also has a ton of phone interactions, cant remember if there was much sexting though. (sad story)
Hey thanks for the reply so quickly.

I tried A Clever Name and it seems really promising. I like the interactions MC has with Ash.

I played Leap of Faith maybe a few months back so I think it's about time to play the updates.