Seeking Looking for games with special Tags

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Are there any games where you as Female(preferably) have sex with Minotaur or Orcs
Since I played Noxian Nights I have a thing for them.
I'm also okey with monsters resembling those.
If you're willing to try out a text game, take a look at Corruption of Champions:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Malkav

May 28, 2017
In those sidescrollers, you always get to have sex with tons of different creatures.
Sister fight (this is the worst one by far)

The two next ones are better, but I could not find them on this site, so I will link you torrents
Shinobi Girl

Witch Girl

Guildmeister is by another guy, but it is the same thing really, except more fight when you sidescroll

First game
Second game

If you are so fresh off the boat that you don't know how to torrent, write me back and I will help you.

Jul 22, 2017
In those sidescrollers, you always get to have sex with tons of different creatures.
Sister fight (this is the worst one by far)

The two next ones are better, but I could not find them on this site, so I will link you torrents
Shinobi Girl

Witch Girl

Guildmeister is by another guy, but it is the same thing really, except more fight when you sidescroll

First game
Second game

If you are so fresh off the boat that you don't know how to torrent, write me back and I will help you.
Guild Meister & Guild Meister 2 links don't work any more. If you know where I can find a downloadable site for both that would be great.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
It's a VN tough and there's demon (orcs, tentacles, etc) involved in it. It's 100% english translated.

Taimanin asagi 1-3
Taimanin murasaki
Taimanin yukikaze
Diviner knight towako

That's all i can remember. I'm on my phone rn so if you can't find it here, you can go to erogegames.com that's where i download it before.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Are there any games where you as Female(preferably) have sex with Minotaur or Orcs
Since I played Noxian Nights I have a thing for them.
I'm also okey with monsters resembling those.
You can search for multiple tags here (female protagonist, monster):

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Guild Meister & Guild Meister 2 links don't work any more. If you know where I can find a downloadable site for both that would be great.
They seem to be down to one or two seeders. This is another torrent site for anime

I searched for guild meister in japanese and it says 1 seeder. I have guild meister 1 on my pc as part of the masurao collection, but uploading would be a huge hassle, so please try to see if you can get seeds on the other torrent first

Feb 25, 2018
I think this is exactly what you want. You can play a female heroine which has a lot of sex with orcs and minotaurs.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
They seem to be down to one or two seeders. This is another torrent site for anime

I searched for guild meister in japanese and it says 1 seeder. I have guild meister 1 on my pc as part of the masurao collection, but uploading would be a huge hassle, so please try to see if you can get seeds on the other torrent first
I looked here and it doesn't seem to have anyway to download them but I do know the file size is 1007.33mg for & 1.36gb for . I noticed that a few sites have gone way above this so I don't bother downloading it. others who are in close proximity to it when I look don't have the games.
I think this is exactly what you want. You can play a female heroine which has a lot of sex with orcs and minotaurs.
I actually already have that game on my computer its a pretty good game but I am currently looking for something I don't have already. I do have quite an extensive game collection. like I have Amity Park, D for Dessert, Dreams of Desire, Hypno Family Trainer, Diminishing Perfect, Korra Mindbreak, Orange Trainer, Legend of queen Opala Origin, Dark Lord's Trip, Library Story, Witch Trainer, Princess Trainer, extra from Akabur >_> and that's only a few games listed