Seeking Looking for games with stories centered around sports and/or music

DudeLegend69

Jul 11, 2022
Hello there !

So I enjoy 3 things in life, sports, music and games, and I think you can easily guess which type of game I'm refering to. I'd like to play games that are mainly focused around my passions so if you've got some in mind, that would be super cool of you to share :)

Thanks everybody !!!

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Melody - music (game completed).
Become a Rock Star - music.
WVM - sport, MC is a college basketball star
College Kings - sport, although there are not many sports in the game, but MC is a member of one from two fraternities with the theme of combat sports.
Intertwined - sport, MC is a member of the college athletics team.
Knockout Master - sport, MC is a boxer.
Live to Fight - sport, MC practices martial arts.
Off the Pitch - sport, MC is a former soccer star and now is coach of the girls college soccer team.
Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll - music.

Last edited:

DudeLegend69

Jul 11, 2022
Melody - music (game completed).
Become a Rock Star - music.
WVM - sport, MC is a college basketball star
College Kings - sport, although there are not many sports in the game, but MC as are a member of one from two fraternities with the theme of combat sports.
Intertwined - sport, MC is a member of the college athletics team.
Knockout Master - sport, MC is a boxer.
Live to Fight - sport, MC practices martial arts.
Off the Pitch - sport, MC is a former soccer star and now is coach of the girls college soccer team.
Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll - music.
Hey ! Thanks a lot for all these recommendations !

Reactions: Mario4don

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Westview Academy - allows the player to choose between Basketball Player path and Musician path. Both paths have minigames that determine the outcome of MC's efforts and how the characters around the MC react to his efforts.

STWA: Unbroken - focuses on a professional MMA boxer and there are two fights in the game so far. The fighting is choice based.

Race of Life - is a story based on car racing along with some extra drama on the side. Both minigames and choice based to determine the outcome of the races.

All three are well-written games and relatively popular. I wouldn't be surprised if you've already played.

DudeLegend69

Jul 11, 2022
Westview Academy - allows the player to choose between Basketball Player path and Musician path. Both paths have minigames that determine the outcome of MC's efforts and how the characters around the MC react to his efforts.

STWA: Unbroken - focuses on a professional MMA boxer and there are two fights in the game so far. The fighting is choice based.

Race of Life - is a story based on car racing along with some extra drama on the side. Both minigames and choice based to determine the outcome of the races.

All three are well-written games and relatively popular. I wouldn't be surprised if you've already played.
Yeah I've already played Race of Life and I really love it ! But still thanks for the other 2 :D

Reactions: Blizzard99