Seeking Looking for games with stud MC and strong women

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
I posted this in the Milfylicious thread but it's probably better here.

I'm searching for more games with similar characteristics, where the female characters come across as 'studs'. (or at least some of the female characters).

Light corruption is alright, in the sense of the characters becoming entranced with getting a good fucking from the MC and not needing any other dick, but I'm not into degradation or humiliation proper (a little bit here and there is fine).

What I don't want in a female character:

- Meek, fragile, precious little things, huggy huggy, kissy kissy, "oh no it's so big how can my little body take it" etc, etc, I usually can't stand those characters and they put me to sleep, I find them annoying and insufferable and the MC might as well be fucking a pillow... (like many of the female characters in Grandma's House or WVM).

- High and mighty who has no interest in the mc and only changes her mind through rape or blackmail. Not into that at all. But it is alright if she changes her mind because of the character's characteristics. Also not into stories which make degrading women the whole point of the story (like when the MC has some personal vendetta), but some of it is alright.

What I enjoy:

- Proud, 'stud' women, who want the MC's dick and go for it. They may come across as huge sluts, that's fine, but they give the vibe that they are only huge sluts for top dick, not like they're going around town fucking every loser in sight.

Some games/VNs I've enjoyed:
- Milfylicious
- Confined with Goddesses
- Demon Deals
- Sexbot
- The Visit
- FILF
- Dreams of Desire

Games with a variety of characters are fine (like Being a DIK). But not if they weight too heavily on the "meekness" (like in WVM, as already mentioned).

Note on NTR: I like NTR where the "villain" is basically the real MC, and where the MC is just an annoying loser who thinks he's entitled to pussy because he made eye contact with the girl once. I don't like NTR where the villain has no redeeming qualities and where there's nothing wrong with the MC (like all those stories about the wife fucking the ugly fat boss to repay some debt. Not into that type of NTR).

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
I think you'll like the MC in this, not sure about the female characters as they need some corruption and one of them is heavy into BDSM, but they're well written. The cuck is exactly what you describe.
Thanks! That one is on my watched list, I've been putting it off. Will give a look.

Desert Stalker

City of Broken Dreamers

Hero Party Must Fall

Cybernetic Seduction (personally didn't like it but definitely has bodacious girls jumping you)
I haven't played any of those, though I actually have Desert Stalker installed. Thanks for the suggestions!

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I posted this in the Milfylicious thread but it's probably better here.

I'm searching for more games with similar characteristics, where the female characters come across as 'studs'. (or at least some of the female characters).

Light corruption is alright, in the sense of the characters becoming entranced with getting a good fucking from the MC and not needing any other dick, but I'm not into degradation or humiliation proper (a little bit here and there is fine).

What I don't want in a female character:

- Meek, fragile, precious little things, huggy huggy, kissy kissy, "oh no it's so big how can my little body take it" etc, etc, I usually can't stand those characters and they put me to sleep, I find them annoying and insufferable and the MC might as well be fucking a pillow... (like many of the female characters in Grandma's House or WVM).

- High and mighty who has no interest in the mc and only changes her mind through rape or blackmail. Not into that at all. But it is alright if she changes her mind because of the character's characteristics. Also not into stories which make degrading women the whole point of the story (like when the MC has some personal vendetta), but some of it is alright.

What I enjoy:

- Proud, 'stud' women, who want the MC's dick and go for it. They may come across as huge sluts, that's fine, but they give the vibe that they are only huge sluts for top dick, not like they're going around town fucking every loser in sight.

Some games/VNs I've enjoyed:
- Milfylicious
- Confined with Goddesses
- Demon Deals
- Sexbot
- The Visit
- FILF
- Dreams of Desire

Games with a variety of characters are fine (like Being a DIK). But not if they weight too heavily on the "meekness" (like in WVM, as already mentioned).

Note on NTR: I like NTR where the "villain" is basically the real MC, and where the MC is just an annoying loser who thinks he's entitled to pussy because he made eye contact with the girl once. I don't like NTR where the villain has no redeeming qualities and where there's nothing wrong with the MC (like all those stories about the wife fucking the ugly fat boss to repay some debt. Not into that type of NTR).
I feel you, man. After playing a ton of games, I'm seriously getting fed up with how female characters are always portrayed. I haven't found a single game where the mc and fmc are on equal footing. It's like all the femals are just static npcs, waiting for the mc to corrupt them, or it's the other way around with guys just waiting for the fmc to pass by and get fucked.

And don't even get me started on finding a game where the fmc can get lewd but actually enjoys it and does it on her own terms. ^^
Maybe there's some femdom stuff out there, but it's not my thing.

I get it; most devs are guys who probably don't have a clue about female psychology. But after so many years, one would hope for at least some creativity and variety.

At least some games, like Hero Party, manage to give some female characters deep personalities. It's refreshing.