Seeking Looking for games with tape gag

Sakuradite20

Mar 29, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm looking for games that have tape gag bondage in it. Not visual novels and text-based games, and not into other types of gags too. I'm searching for something similar to Playhome where you can interact with the girls and such. Other games that I tried are Writhing Play, Fallen Doll, Lifeplay, Fallout 4 and some other indie games that I forgot. As for games that are from Illusion, i've played PlayClub, HS and Ai Girl and i'll say they're decent but requiring mods for that; so far Playhome is the best game since it has the innate gag toggle option.

So far i've seen a few games on this forum that caught my interest but not sure if it'll have tape gags on them. Download speed is kinda limited and I only have a few hours using my PC. Before this I asked on Reddit but no dice there. Hopefully this forum has some games to recommend. Thanks.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Just commenting here in the hopes of reviving this thread. lol I'm looking for something similar but i'm ok with all kinds of gags and bondage. : (

Reactions: ap80485

J94Damned

Sep 13, 2017
try hail dicktator. Fun game with lot of tape gag scenes
HAIL to you brother as I've tried it and it's a very great recommendation.

Sadly, after completing Hail Dicktator, I've searched for other VNs hoping they too share similar amount of scenes but found only minor.
Example, Enslaver series by MiloHaze. I found 2 scenes so far. :confused:

Try the Intrusion Rape series by .

Last edited: