Seeking Looking for games with unlockable perks/achievements/titles

Cancermancer

Aug 6, 2017
Looking for games with unlockable perks/achievements/titles/traits which can be unlocked through actions in game, and preferably also have an impact in some way.

A good example would be karryns prison or SKA

And I know there are a fair number of RPG's with titles but in a lot of them they have no impact on the gameplay.

Bonus points for games with some postgame/endgame content

Edit: adding all links that have been posted under here for a easy list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Cancermancer

Aug 6, 2017
A few extra from that I've remembered, there are probably many more
Man of the House Has a few achievements in it, I don't remember if they do anything
iNSight of you has some kind of title system no gameplay effects if I recall, still one of the best games I've played
Summer Memories Plus Has unlockable abilities based on completed achievements
Legend of Queen Opala Origin had some kind of achievement system but I've forgotten the details
Lab Rats 2 Has a few traits which can be unlocked through gameplay

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
SR last I played, though apparently they made it a VN now? And before that it was briefly a deckbuilder? I dunno, that development's a mess.

iirc Lost Chapter has an achievement system with rewards, but it's a roguelike so it resets each playthrough.

Cyberslayers has a somewhat non-linear advancement system where you buy perks using different kinds of points. These perks have gameplay effects and are often required for different scenes / affect how they play out / give more options. But don't expect proper gameplay per se, there is combat but it's not meant to be difficult.

Reactions: Cancermancer

Cancermancer

Aug 6, 2017
SR last I played, though apparently they made it a VN now? And before that it was briefly a deckbuilder? I dunno, that development's a mess.

iirc Lost Chapter has an achievement system with rewards, but it's a roguelike so it resets each playthrough.

Cyberslayers has a somewhat non-linear advancement system where you buy perks using different kinds of points. These perks have gameplay effects and are often required for different scenes / affect how they play out / give more options. But don't expect proper gameplay per se, there is combat but it's not meant to be difficult.
Yeah, I am not a big fan of what the dev did, SR used to look so promising

As for lost chapter, I briefly played it but did not know it had the achievements in it.
Cyberslayers looks interesting, I'll have to give that a go