Seeking Looking for games with very submissive females (romance)

Sylvie<3

Jul 22, 2023
Title says it all, can even be MC.
Really sorry no one's replied after all this time, I have a suggestion maybe though. Teaching Feeling, you take in a slave who was abused and scarred by burns. She's also a loli, if you're into that. She sorta progressively becomes less submissive, but not a whole lot. It's a point and click, but you can dress her up in all kinds of outfits, all can stay on during scenes. It's very cute, not super super in depth though, but I say it's definitely worth checking out.

Not a lot of romance in it, but it's still got male domination. It's not rape (or it doesn't have to be) but it's all I can really think of. Imperial Gatekeeper might interest you, though that one's a long shot.

I really wish I could recommend more or better ones, I'm sorry. I actually came here because I was interested in a game like that too. I've seen similar threads of people seeking similar games, but from my brief research if you can even call it that, all the ones I saw were like 3d and not anime at all. Which, I don't know about you, but that doesn't interest me at all.

But also, if you've already found one like that since making this post I'd love to check it out!

Reactions: Jennapoless