Identify Looking For Games

longdienmapro

Mar 13, 2021
Are there any visual novel games like this one ?

Papa Daisuki! to Itte Kure… ~Hankouki no Musume o Saimin Appli de Kyouai Shitsuke~

Papa Daisuki! to Itte Kure... ~Hankouki no Musume o Saimin Appli de Kyouai Shitsuke~

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I'm not familar with that one but I could safely assume yes. From my limited knowledge of Japanese it has something to do with a father/dauther relationship. So go to latest releases sort by most likes. Then add the filters of 2dcg, incest, and whatever major kinks that game has then search. I'm sure you'll find something.

longdienmapro

Mar 13, 2021
I'm not familar with that one but I could safely assume yes. From my limited knowledge of Japanese it has something to do with a father/dauther relationship. So go to latest releases sort by most likes. Then add the filters of 2dcg, incest, and whatever major kinks that game has then search. I'm sure you'll find something.
Thank you very much for recommended me these game but I like those japanese visual novel more than 3D games

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I didn't say anything about 3d games... i directed you towards 2d games... and there are quite a few of Japanese visual novels on this site, hell there is even a japanese game tag you can use while searching.