Identify looking for games

ZGaming

Apr 28, 2017
looking for some games one where a family friends? daughter stays with you and you end up molesting her when sleeping on like 2nd or 3rd time you get caught and wash her clothes then realize shes basically naked and jump on her. it had this annoying thing where to get one scene you had to be insanely slow on the first days to have your save file orange pink or red.

then theres a game where your sister? is alone at home with u i guess and you can do some minigames in the living room to get her affection up i guess and you can basically romance her and molest her and the very end after credits like scene she comes back to you after shes grown up a pretty scene :)

and thanks for the help love you all slight homo

ps
there was also a hentai manga im looking for in case anyone knows but it had some fat rich? guy who crashed? on a deserted island then finds some young girl and of course starts the plan to get affection and molest her and she eventually takes him to her clan i guess? thats where i left off so idk if there was anything more anyway thanks! :)