Seeking Looking for games

ScarletGamer

Apr 23, 2018
I recently played a game called Lust Doll and Raggan. These two games interested me because some of the gameplay was very entertaining and fun. The graphics in both were kind of lacking but Lust Doll was great to play. I am looking for game recommendations similar to these two.

There were multiple strong points that I liked about Lust Doll. One was that there is a character display on the side where the character and the different outfits she was in could be visible. The characters were fun to interact with and had good development throughout the story. Also, backgrounds for almost every character that you can delve into. I enjoyed that birthing and pregnancy was an option even though it didn't have any mechanical gameplay. The BDSM in the game isn't rough and degrading usually. And the scenes were all entertaining. Not to mention how many scenes were in the game.

One thing I enjoyed about Raggan is how simple the game is. I liked that breeding had a larger part in the game. Such as you could build a village and the offspring will help do tasks such as building or gathering.

But basically, I'm looking for a game with the character and outfits able to be seen, pregnancy and birth, maybe some light BDSM, entertaining sex scenes, and character customization. Any suggestions would be lovely.

ScarletGamer

Apr 23, 2018
Maybe The Fixer would be something for you.
Maybe, but I tend to don't enjoy visual novels as much. They are just not my thing. But I'll take a look at it, It'd be rude if I decline a recommendation after asking for one.

Does it happen to have any female-on-female action? In games, I tend to find it a bit boring if it's just mxf. I almost always enjoy a variety of things.

Although I do like the characters art from the screenshots, they're so cute even when big and preggy <3

Edit: So far I really enjoy the game X3 I haven't been playing long, but the not-so-lewd scenes where the character is stripped like in the pub are nice. Or the spankings. Even though it is like a visual novel I feel like most games made with this engine is close to it.

Last edited:

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Raven's Quest has side character display with a bunch of different outfits and pregnancy and breeding aspects. The only downside to the game is its limited CGs and animations, you get a lot of repeats during sex scenes that it verges on being a text based game. If that doesn't bother you check it out.

Reactions: ScarletGamer

ScarletGamer

Apr 23, 2018
Raven's Quest has side character display with a bunch of different outfits and pregnancy and breeding aspects. The only downside to the game is its limited CGs and animations, you get a lot of repeats during sex scenes that it verges on being a text based game. If that doesn't bother you check it out.
So far it looks like a game I'd enjoy, thanks.

Reactions: naurd