Seeking Looking for Good 2D Fantasy Games

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
I've been looking for some new ero games to play, but it's daunting trying to find something I like on this site considering how advanced search results on this site don't have any previews. Hopefully someone understands my preferences and knows of game(s) that matches (at least mostly).

What I'm Looking For:
  • Really High Quality 2D art (Preferably uncensored western inspired style or modern doujin style, but NOT old school anime style nor 3D)
  • Escapist Fictional Setting (Medieval Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Zombie Apocalypse, Superheroes, etc)
  • High interaction (Preferably an action, platformer, or rpg game. If it is a Virtual Novel preferably high player choice and freedom)
  • Good Writing (English fluent)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it would probably be easier to ask for something more specific, but I didn't want to spam post a bunch of threads, so I tried to make my general preferences clear in just one thread. I appreciate anyone who at least tries to find something I may like.

Reactions: kinda12

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
You don't need to search for games using the Search feature, you can use Latest Updates and filter for fantasy, 2dcg etc. and sort by rating.

Anyway, since you like Future Fragments and want western 2D, maybe try Vosmug's games, and since you like trainers, Orange Trainer might be one you've missed.

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
You don't need to search for games using the Search feature, you can use Latest Updates and filter for fantasy, 2dcg etc. and sort by rating.

Anyway, since you like Future Fragments and want western 2D, maybe try Vosmug's games, and since you like trainers, Orange Trainer might be one you've missed.
I see, that latest updates page does seem to be better than the search, and thanks for the suggestions! I will download both of those and give them a try.