Seeking Looking for good animated games with oral/deepthroat

PlayerUwU

Jul 25, 2022
Simple as that, i don't really have any real turn offs, the only thing i don't want is RPGM games, they piss me off.
Can be 3D or 2D, if it has good deepthroat animation i'm down for it.

kwferkwf

May 25, 2023
The one I feel best fits this criteria (that I have played) is Bound by Lust. There's a deepthroat scene within one minute of starting the game, which sets the tone. Most of the girls in the game have at least one deepthroat scene. It's not complete yet, so I figure it will be all women in the game once it is done. Good story as well. Gameplay can get a bit repetitive as you progress, but recent updates have added more variety.

Other ones I've played and enjoyed with multiple animated deepthroat scenes:
- Timestamps: Lost Love and Unconditional Love
- The Visit
- NLT Media's Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, and The Genesis Order
- Mythic Manor
- MIST
- A House in the Rift

Hopefully some others will have recommendations that I haven't seen in the other threads here. For whatever reason, threads on this niche rarely seem to get much love. Though there is one that is a few pages long: https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-deepthroat-scenes.73269/ Not specifically animated scenes though.

Reactions: PlayerUwU

PlayerUwU

Jul 25, 2022
The one I feel best fits this criteria (that I have played) is Bound by Lust. There's a deepthroat scene within one minute of starting the game, which sets the tone. Most of the girls in the game have at least one deepthroat scene. It's not complete yet, so I figure it will be all women in the game once it is done. Good story as well. Gameplay can get a bit repetitive as you progress, but recent updates have added more variety.

Other ones I've played and enjoyed with multiple animated deepthroat scenes:
- Timestamps: Lost Love and Unconditional Love
- The Visit
- NLT Media's Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, and The Genesis Order
- Mythic Manor
- MIST
- A House in the Rift

Hopefully some others will have recommendations that I haven't seen in the other threads here. For whatever reason, threads on this niche rarely seem to get much love. Though there is one that is a few pages long: https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-deepthroat-scenes.73269/ Not specifically animated scenes though.
Thanks for the reply, i have heard of MIST before but never played, those others are new for me, gonna take a look at them.