Seeking Looking for good female protag RPG games

Framper

Jan 3, 2020
As the title says im looking for games that have a good rpg system something similar to peasant's quest or roundscape adorevia but in the typical female protag gets sluttier fashion. Plus one if she ends up unlocking sex skills in combat but not a hard requirement. I also like the castle management system in roundscape adorevia so if it has something like that then thats also a plus.

I have played games like:
Most OneOne Games
Ambrosia
Celesphonia
Roundscape Adorevia

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I remember playing a very old version but i thought it was too linear. Is it still very linear?
There are sidequests and you can do some main-story quests in different order, but the main story is linear and so is the IRL corruption for the most part. The fantasy-world corruption is more open (if you use the pink-scene mechanic for extra lewdness gains), but most of it is gated behind completing Ch. 1 of the main quest, which is about 40% of the current content.

Framper

Jan 3, 2020
There are sidequests and you can do some main-story quests in different order, but the main story is linear and so is the IRL corruption for the most part. The fantasy-world corruption is more open (if you use the pink-scene mechanic for extra lewdness gains), but most of it is gated behind completing Ch. 1 of the main quest, which is about 40% of the current content.
Ah I see do you have any other recommendations?