Seeking Looking for good games

Vombon

Oct 16, 2017
Hi!
I'm looking for some good games where you need to get some progression, for example taking on a date, talk with people to get relationship. Open world would be great.
So far I've played :
-The Twist
-Total Sedution
-House Party
-some Trainer-like games
-Maidfever
..and I need more :D
I don't like anime art , also I don't like games where only thing you can do is to "choose correct answer" or just clicking by slideshow with photos.
Thanks!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi!
I'm looking for some good games where you need to get some progression, for example taking on a date, talk with people to get relationship. Open world would be great.
So far I've played :
-The Twist
-Total Sedution
-House Party
-some Trainer-like games
-Maidfever
..and I need more :D
I don't like anime art , also I don't like games where only thing you can do is to "choose correct answer" or just clicking by slideshow with photos.
Thanks!
Here's a list to weed through:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Blooming Love.

Dreaming of Dana.

Dreaming With Elsa.

Redemption for Jessika.

Finding Miranda.

Saving Chloe.

The Elsa, Jessika, Miranda and Chloe ones are all part of one big story arc but have self contained romance arcs in them, they are played in the order given here.

Reactions: Vombon

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Milfy City

Mythic manor

View of Family

I don't usually like sim games, I feel they lack narrative purpose, however the three I just listed were great. Two of them are still way in early development, but already have a ton of varied content, including sexual scenes.

Also, I don't know your feelings on RPGm but based on what you don't like, if suggest you give Coceter Chronicles a chance. There aren't any wrong answers, there are plenty of sexual relationships, and it's my absolute favourite adult game.